haunted house

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

so , got a nice job to do in new year a very old house and I will have the place to myself as they are going to America, so customer showing me round etc then she says oh I had better tell you if you hear a door slam or feel somebody go by me ignore her its jean,... so says I whos jean , a spirit she says, so I am going to be myself for 2 weeks in a haunted house, now depending on whether you believe in ghosts etc or not , and I am certainly not trying to convince anybody,.... problem is I do believe in all this , and I am not looking forward to it, for eg. approx. 20 years ago I was on a job an old shop which was being renovated, upstairs some old wardrobes/chairs etc, there was only one way upstairs and that was a ladder, so one day I was having my bait and I heard some furniture being moved about , thought nothing of it assumed it was the plumber, then one day I heard it again and the plumber walks through the door ,how did you get down here I said explaining about the noise, he then tells me oh that's the ghost I then find out I am the 2nd plasterer on the job and a bricklayer also walked off seemingly it started when the alterations started, the toilet was upstairs but after hearing this I never used it and went across to the library toilets, I could go on and on with other experiences, not trying to convince anybody to believe in this we all have our opinions ,but I do, so hopefully jeans a good lass

:RpS_unsure:

i was working in an old shop in bury st edmunds, the owner, a gorgeous young woman asked me if i would go with her up into the attic has she heard noises coming from there.
we where looking around there was nothing there.her face was turned away from me i noticed a cobweb on the side of her face i went to knock it away with my finger but my finger nail must have just touched her face .well you can imagine the scream she let out. we both left the attic laughing, her mother said what the hell have you two been up to ?

Last edited:
Spirits etc. don't bother me.
Did a job on an office and the water supply was next door in an old house that was empty. The cellar had been converted into a staff kitchen. Being on my own I had a wander around and took a few pics, one was from the hall looking down the cellar steps - when I looked at it after there was a mist hanging around halfway up the stairs. Funnily enough I could feel someone down there.

Really enjoyed watching someone pass out in the covenanters prison when on a midnight ghost walk in Edinborough (Grayfriers church) and got pics of orbs flying about outside.

spirits rule my mate pete's world. hes on the vodkacoffee first thing in the morning ffs:-0

i believe in ghosts. i have worked on a few places where something unnatural has occurred. the last one was down in hoylake last year and the couple i was working for had bought the house at auction. the upstairs attic room was all padlocked and bolted but from the outside, as though the previous owner was trying to keep something in there :RpS_crying: the owner took some before and after photos of the room and in both there were red orbs, the malevolent ones. the last time i spoke to them they were going to make that room their daughters bedroom ffs.

when i was in my early twenties i did some astral travelling. i was lying on my bed one night reading - think it was dostoyevsky - when i dozed off. next thing i'm hovering above my bed and my body looking down at myself. then i started to float around the room, over wardrobes, all corners of the ceilng, and then i panicked because of the enormity of what was occurring and just like that i was back inside my body. unreal. i've never had it happen again, though ive wanted it to. i even did a little research on the subject and found out it was a well known phenomenon. jack london even wrote a book about entitled the star rover, based on a true story.

my sister in the states has been haubted by the ghost of an old sea captain when she lived in san diego. i'll tell you about that another time as i have to have my tea

I don't think I believe but it doesnt stop your head playing tricks on you. Id certainly rather be unsure than see one and know for definite. Did a similar walk to @Rhys and **** myself down the vaults.

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe in ghosts. i have worked on a few places where something unnatural has occurred. the last one was down in hoylake last year and the couple i was working for had bought the house at auction. the upstairs attic room was all padlocked and bolted but from the outside, as though the previous owner was trying to keep something in there :RpS_crying: the owner took some before and after photos of the room and in both there were red orbs, the malevolent ones. the last time i spoke to them they were going to make that room their daughters bedroom ffs.

when i was in my early twenties i did some astral travelling. i was lying on my bed one night reading - think it was dostoyevsky - when i dozed off. next thing i'm hovering above my bed and my body looking down at myself. then i started to float around the room, over wardrobes, all corners of the ceilng, and then i panicked because of the enormity of what was occurring and just like that i was back inside my body. unreal. i've never had it happen again, though ive wanted it to. i even did a little research on the subject and found out it was a well known phenomenon. jack london even wrote a book about entitled the star rover, based on a true story.

my sister in the states has been haubted by the ghost of an old sea captain when she lived in san diego. i'll tell you about that another time as i have to have my tea

you crack me up jurek :RpS_lol:

so , got a nice job to do in new year a very old house and I will have the place to myself as they are going to America, so customer showing me round etc then she says oh I had better tell you if you hear a door slam or feel somebody go by me ignore her its jean,... so says I whos jean , a spirit she says, so I am going to be myself for 2 weeks in a haunted house, now depending on whether you believe in ghosts etc or not , and I am certainly not trying to convince anybody,.... problem is I do believe in all this , and I am not looking forward to it, for eg. approx. 20 years ago I was on a job an old shop which was being renovated, upstairs some old wardrobes/chairs etc, there was only one way upstairs and that was a ladder, so one day I was having my bait and I heard some furniture being moved about , thought nothing of it assumed it was the plumber, then one day I heard it again and the plumber walks through the door ,how did you get down here I said explaining about the noise, he then tells me oh that's the ghost I then find out I am the 2nd plasterer on the job and a bricklayer also walked off seemingly it started when the alterations started, the toilet was upstairs but after hearing this I never used it and went across to the library toilets, I could go on and on with other experiences, not trying to convince anybody to believe in this we all have our opinions ,but I do, so hopefully jeans a good lass

thats gonna be an interesting couple of weeks @hector, every noise and creak and your gonna sh it yourself :RpS_lol::RpS_laugh:, im not laughing (honest),, surpiseing how many spooky noises you hear when your on your own and already on edge :RpS_lol: honestly im not laughting,, i feel for you mate, i would be shitt ing myself from the minute iwalked in the front door (escecially if i was on my own like you are going to be,, take a few pairs of clean boxers with u each day and wear brown trousers,, i hope you dont have a weak heart (if your not sure about your heart yourll probally find out soon),im sure every thing will be just fine so happy christmas hector and all the best for 2015,, what was that did you hear something :RpS_biggrin::RpS_unsure::RpS_scared:

I don't think I believe but it doesnt stop your head playing tricks on you. Id certainly rather be unsure than see one and know for definite. Did a similar walk to @Rhys and **** myself down the vaults.

Been down the vaults as well, stood in Mr Boots room and dared him to come near me.. Blew in my ex's ear and scared her half to death lol

I worked in a place in maybe 2006.

iv told this before on here I think but it was a long time ago, the place was called west Retford hall, I was helping on a refurb job converting it to offices, it was a slow project 1 sparky, 1 joiner a plumber and a brick is and myself.

they had those spirit guides in who stayed for the night before I started but they did a report and left it with the lads there.

apparently 3 of the rooms had people/spirits in them, the attic had a little girl in there.

the only thing to happen to me was my 6ft level was resting in the corner of the room, while I was downstairs, I was bricking it anyway so was stood with the joiner and labourer, there was only us 3 there that day.

i heard a bang went up stairs with a piece of timber and my level was on the floor in the middle of the room, I **** it and signed out and went home.

it was an ols Manor House, a medical hospital during the war and we were converting it from flats to offices.

ill stick some pics up

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 242
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 228
love stuff like that. do a bit of urban exploring myself. old derelict buildings, schools, mental hospitals, warehouses etc. just dont ever take anything. or force entry. did you let the girl out of the attic?

Thought you were going to talk about this.....

[video=youtube_share;lC1Ldx00WAc]http://youtu.be/lC1Ldx00WAc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.