Has anyone successfully bought plastering products this week????

bottle of red wine for me for tonight,.....but i just know,....i know,.....mrs. hector will say ,are you drinking again/have you not had enough to drink/you will be dead next week, and so on and so on,......and always just as i am about to have a sip of wine,...............

Try telling her her nagging is driving you to drink!

I have visions of @Nisus sitting at home refreshing this page every few seconds to see if I've replied "yes" and put a list.

Don't worry your pretty little head mate. No plastering gear ordered and another three weeks of lock down.

As you were pal. (y)

bottle of red wine for me for tonight,.....but i just know,....i know,.....mrs. hector will say ,are you drinking again/have you not had enough to drink/you will be dead next week, and so on and so on,......and always just as i am about to have a sip of wine,...............
I get a look when she sees me with a can in my hand. So I just drink faster to piss her off.

I get a look when she sees me with a can in my hand. So I just drink faster to piss her off.

I hope you deliberately spill a bit down yer string vest, wipe yer wrist across yer mouth, and burp loudly, just to annoy her even more!

Oh, and while you're at it, don't forget to compliment yourself on an excellent burp - that should piss her right off! :birras:

I ordered a dumpy bag of 20mms ballast and 7 bags of cement last Wednesday still no sign of it so rang them 10mind ago and apparently they are having bother finding my order on their system. ! Which, is funny, cos they found my bank account and took the cash last Thursday no problem

I have visions of @Nisus sitting at home refreshing this page every few seconds to see if I've replied "yes" and put a list.

Don't worry your pretty little head mate. No plastering gear ordered and another three weeks of lock down.

As you were pal. (y)

You know me too well :sisi:

Well just got off the phone to Boris and he reckons another 3 weeks after that aswell so.......
PAARRRTTTTY!!!!:birra::birras:

I’m getting free money for staying at home and getting pissed everyday, so it’s gonna be hard getting me back to work :D

Oh and then there’s the lump sum to look forward to in June:birra::birras:

I could get used to this:descansando:

Well just got off the phone to Boris and he reckons another 3 weeks after that aswell so.......

I’m getting free money for staying at home and getting pissed everyday, so it’s gonna be hard getting me back to work :D

If it's any comfort I recon you can add another 3 weeks for BG to stock merchants back up!

There you go counting those chickens. :oops: :LOL: