Hardwall

Squiffy

What’s the max thickness for hardwall ....is there one?
Have a wall that is 45mm out of true,it’s a belly in middle ,can this be built out using hardwall.
If not, any suggestion?

What’s the max thickness for hardwall ....is there one?
Have a wall that is 45mm out of true,it’s a belly in middle ,can this be built out using hardwall.
If not, any suggestion?
Not sure if it's block new or old? Just build middle out first let it go and then float whole wall I done a hell of a lot worse than 45mm that's nothing mate! The s**t I have gone over for s**t brickies you wouldn't believe :LOL:

Assume you don't want bonding , wouldn't bother me but I'd rake out a few mortar lines of the thicker areas

It’s over old brickwork....under the window.try to get wall back to toas possible in old house.

Job done ....got a plaster from mars to do it ....better than earthlings .
Pleased your pleased as long as PVA wasn't involved , how did this intergalactic superstar achieve such satisfaction or did he go for the character look , are you gonna tell us or is it a mysteron ?

Jesus what did you key it with a pen knife!
Pick pick pick only a bloody patch, I knocked a few nails in a small float because all my floating tools were in my garage 30 mile away if you must know!!! I just went in to do a bit of skimming but thought f**k it IL throw that on while I'm here :frenetico: