Hardwall ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it is c l s
There is an order of the mix 6.1.1 and 1.1.6 are two different mixes if you was to order the gear for it or premixed you would end up with the wrong mix. Once you add stone the order might be different so there is a system But can't remember it, It if you look it's there. I would steer clear of any gypsum backing plasters just rake the joints to provide a mechanical key then you won't need to worry too much about the Pva, you could even mix a slurry of Pva and cement and go over the top and they should become one once it re emulsifiers then Go over the top with sand and cement :)

If your old school it's 6.1.1 or 4.1 etc but it's been 1.1.6 or 1.4 for a long time, I've never got use to it the latter way I'm still a 4.1 man

It does say on the bag with hardwall use Gyprime on high suction, well it did this morning when I bought some didn't have any so damped the wall down still crazed in places, not my house so don't give a feck.

It does say on the bag with hardwall use Gyprime on high suction, well it did this morning when I bought some didn't have any so damped the wall down still crazed in places, not my house so don't give a feck.

told someone that last week and they didn't believe me. eh, fibrehand7 :RpS_sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.