Hardwall on thermalite

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianspreader

Hello I am plastering on thermalite with hardwall and to sort the suction out using water and pva but have found British gypsum gyp-prime and also knauf do a suction control product wondering if these are any good or any new ideas cheers ian

They are the nuts mate. Well worth the extra pennies. Just dilute as instructed on the tub, then roller on. Pref the day before you float and set.

gypprime sounds good enough for this job dont think there are any new ones or if all els fails stick sum sand in the pva mix but gypprime should do it :RpS_thumbup:

Iput hardwall straight on thermalite, no primer am i doing it wrong i just damp them down.

Sent the builder for a tub of gyp prime it's amazing stuff don't know how it works do well cheers for the advice

where do you get it from? rang BG for stockists here in Brum and then rung them all and they've all gotta order it in.

shipping is at least 20 quid on tinternet so that comes to £80 plus :(

Yer water it down to around 5 to 1 seems to be going miles which is good I am in Oxford but he hinted it down at acorn insulation mate

Status
Not open for further replies.