hard working & fast learner looking for trainee work in london / essex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonTrainee

hi im 25 and have worked in a corporate enviroment for the last 5 years and although successful i am not able to sit in a chair all day!! i am extremely hard working and a very fast learner.if someone is able to help me learn i would give 100%.regardsben

ok thanks guys.

when you say sit back in the chair do you mean i should wait untill someonr comes in this thread asking for me to join them?
if you were me and starting out again what would you do? what is the market like at the moment would there be any demand for someone who has no experience?
what kind of starting wage should i expect if any?

sorry about the questions haha, just trying to get true insight,

cheers.

oh right. they were taking the p1ss.

how pathetic.i guess some stereotypes can be spot on! they no doubt have massive beer bellies, a reading age of 12 and a smell of onions

oh right. they were taking the p1ss.

how pathetic.i guess some stereotypes can be spot on! they no doubt have massive beer bellies, a reading age of 12 and a smell of onions
No mate, just an insight into a trade that is very hard. If i had the choice to do it all over again i wouldn't go near a trowel, too many chancers and idiots pushing rates right down. It sounds like you have a decent job, do you really want the hassle and stress of getting into a trade that will take you years to master and build up contacts? If you still do then fair play but i would run a mile from it.

No mate, just an insight into a trade that is very hard. If i had the choice to do it all over again i wouldn't go near a trowel, too many chancers and idiots pushing rates right down. It sounds like you have a decent job, do you really want the hassle and stress of getting into a trade that will take you years to master and build up contacts? If you still do then fair play but i would run a mile from it.

I would have to say I totally agree with Stuart.

Welcome Ben,
if we had 10 bags of multi, 10 bags of bonding, 10 bags of dabbing and 20 bags of hard wall then used 15% of each how many would we have left at the end of the day?
Cheers.

hi im 25 and have worked in a corporate enviroment for the last 5 years and although successful i am not able to sit in a chair all day!! i am extremely hard working and a very fast learner.if someone is able to help me learn i would give 100%.regardsben

You start on 30 a day get treated like a dog and work your arse off however it's freedom to an extent and when you make it as a spread it's not all that different however I love that I can take pride in my work. Have my days when I hate it but overall I am obsessed with it, I'm a qualified plumber and can go be a heating engineer tomorrow if I want but I still love plastering

Occasionally but not often what I've found is when doing plumbing your forever back and forth to plumbers merchants and if you forget something it's generally Alot more.costly than being short by a bag of finish

Cheers benny. Just that my partner is moving from mainly tiling to iffering the full hit on bathrooms ie plaster tile and plumb and the profits seem good per job.

Cheers benny. Just that my partner is moving from mainly tiling to iffering the full hit on bathrooms ie plaster tile and plumb and the profits seem good per job.

You benefit Alot by.the customer only dealing with one person greed always gets the better of me when I'm offered other.work, I'm currently doing a garage conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.