Hard days graft today

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimmin2day

Starting new job today.Had pre arranged some help for a week but he lets me down last minute so unfortuantely i had to load 25 8-4s soundboards, 9 x 6-3 boards, 7 xboardfinnish, 7 xmulti finnish,5 dri wall adhesive, 12 lengths 3x2 ,8 xbonding,10l pva and numerous boxes of screws.
four a frame trolleys from b&q full of gear then unload the other end on own also.
Got to b&q for 8am finnished by 1pm.Absolutly knackered now...early night tonight i reckons

FFS. Get an account with Sheffield Insulations or Encon and let them do the humping.

Honest its the f**k**g sound boards....how heavy are they ???Killers.
try getting them through an L shaped hallway on your own and sees whos laughing then.I tell ya
Ive tried delivery route in the past,but they never turn up when they say and some times dont turn up at all,they also fob you of wity damaged boards and all u get is well im only the driver mate???.
i cant be waiting around counting sheep so had to struggle alone.I tried to get the fork lift driver to load the van out but he said its company policy not to load vans with fork lifts???? madness.
i honestly thought with 2 of us wed get loaded up and the studding built up today.
What i dont understand is some years ago now they reduced the weight of plaster bags and other materials so one person can comfortably lift them and plastered in bright red lettering CAUTION HEAVY.
so how the f**k do they expect you to lift those sound boards around on your own ?????
Evne ARNIE would struggle.

;D ;D......im peeing poo at the mo ......poorly tummy :-[............feels a bit girly though ;D

skimmin2day said:
Be carfull rich...you can get aids from public toilet seats ya now !!!!

I already have that one I think.... the 3 months spent in Thailand having s*x with men pretending to be women saw to that

i was on the stilts today so had to get the little fella out a bit ......just pop it on there shoulder when there mixing ;D

i used to work with a guy that had chinese looking enscription on his cock,hes said when it got hard the lettering it changed to and read "s*x god".
he asked if i wanted to see how it worked....i sacked him 3 days later cus i thought he was a wan-ker lol

I used to work with a brickie who had a huge jade prince albert! Used to chink on the change in his pocket! It musta streched the old fella though!

Status
Not open for further replies.