Happy birthday Collomix

Vincey

Private Member
A year old now and still in same condition as when new, many (mainly the old but some new school too) have criticised the bucket and said they could make there own but fact is they can’t/haven’t and the cost of the bucket is long forgotten now, it does an excellent job which is was designed for ,is absolutely solid so hats off for the cleaner bucket, cannot recommend them higher enough.
Happy birthday

36AE105B-D570-406F-AAD2-C283E967E8D5.jpeg

That bucket clean is great. specially if u work on ur own. it dont splash water about and gets the paddle spotless.
My only gripe is that its super heavy when full of water

I just use a tall bucket of water. Just put it in after every mix. Job done. Bucket was free as I don't know where I got it lol.

That bucket clean is great. specially if u work on ur own. it dont splash water about and gets the paddle spotless.
My only gripe is that its super heavy when full of water
Think that’s why I like it so much tbh mate most on here have seen the shite mrs Jones jobs I do , with no space, it’s the no splashing and also quickness of the cleaning I like

A year old now and still in same condition as when new, many (mainly the old but some new school too) have criticised the bucket and said they could make there own but fact is they can’t/haven’t and the cost of the bucket is long forgotten now, it does an excellent job which is was designed for ,is absolutely solid so hats off for the cleaner bucket, cannot recommend them higher enough.
Happy birthday

View attachment 21719
You F*****g turn coat. Earlier this week it was jet wash this & jet wash that and now it's all, the bucket clean is the awesome yada yada yada. Got more faces than a rubix cube

You F*****g turn coat. Earlier this week it was jet wash this & jet wash that and now it's all, the bucket clean is the awesome yada yada yada. Got more faces than a rubix cube
Tbh I feel like a t**t, posted the wrong flipping picture, I’ll update this thread with my new paddle in six months mate ,god honest truth the paddle was sound till a few weeks ago

Tbh I feel like a t**t, posted the wrong flipping picture, I’ll update this thread with my new paddle in six months mate ,god honest truth the paddle was sound till a few weeks ago

No worries mate, we all know you are

not:D

Thanks Jess, no problem just had an email confirmation from Germany new paddles are on there way :bananahappy: