Handles

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carljenk

Does anyone else not get on with rubber handles I don't like using them and it's getting harder to find new trowels with wooden ones

Our range of Kraft trowels can be bought with 'camel back' wooden handles, straight wooden, soft grip or even leather grip. Take a look at Carobyn and choose whichever takes your fancy then call us to get the handle changed.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee they will fit another type of trowel, or improve your finish...

Our range of Kraft trowels can be bought with 'camel back' wooden handles, straight wooden, soft grip or even leather grip. Take a look at Carobyn and choose whichever takes your fancy then call us to get the handle changed.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee they will fit another type of trowel, or improve your finish...
Every time I've tried changing a handle the thread for the bolt snaps time for a new trowel I think

We picked up some new mt handles. Wooden and rubber. Online about a fiver a pop I Think. Had them in and off countless times. Plenty of wd40 and don't force it when putting it back on.

The nela is currently my favourite handle. Never had a problem with MT handles before but once I used the biko grip cork resin thingy it is very different. Great handle and feels chunkier too

i like the Nela cork, but the other one feels good aswell, to be honest, if mine came fitted with the red handle I would use that..

Im left handed and am finding it difficult to get left handed plastic handles like the Marshaltown one. Is this something you could help with or maybe @onestopshop ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they're not sponsors on the forum and I've said to the guy from Tyzack (rep, spread, designer- I don't know) who pm'd me to speak to Danny first about this.

Have had no feedback from @carobyn or from @1stopshop about these trowels for us lefties ?

Seems strange we have to wait for a (15% !!!!) niche market supplier to answer

@irish_spread It has been 2 days mate! I am looking into it for you. Companies have to look into designs and check for patented designs before they can get one out. Will have one sorted for you.

surely a handle and trowel is ok for right and left handers... why would a left handle be different to a tight, worked with left handers and they use the same trowels as me, genuine qiestion , im not taking the piss, if you look at a trowel , theres no difference in the handle or blade...

U always tell a lefty from the way its turned were top meets bottom.lol had to order a left handed darby.since wee go left to right.

ive worn in a few mt wooden handles oli and i guess now they suit my grip , i think im thumb heavy , will post a pic if my mrs will do the teccy stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.