Hand balling v machine

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tottiman

Hi guys. We hand ball 20 - 30 bags of mono a day doing domestics. If using a machine your doing over 100 bags a day, do you earn five times the money?.lol. I love the idea of getting a machine, but dont want to get one just to earn the same amount as i do now. Or is it just because it makes life easier?

Hi guys. We hand ball 20 - 30 bags of mono a day doing domestics. If using a machine your doing over 100 bags a day, do you earn five times the money?.lol. I love the idea of getting a machine, but dont want to get one just to earn the same amount as i do now. Or is it just because it makes life easier?

sounds like you are a perfect candidate for a machine

How many is we mate ? ,to be honest i am happy with 40/50 m2 a day as a two man gang ,i never seen the point of saying the best m2 i have done as a rule of thumb to others

Last edited:
Theres 3 of us keith, and it is hard work. Love to get a machine, if you can earn a few more pennies to off set the 7k cost

Well if Stu is in he has spent 20 years on machines and is your local dealer ,my offer is open still

Thats a very good offer by Keith and Stuart. A donut for Keith and a whole packet for Stuart.

You will get more on by your putting on shut off time but as Keith said 40-50m is plenty. It is for me making it more easier than more M2. Your joints will last a lot longer and once you master it you will not want to use a trowel ever again. I put rend aid on as well with mine and spray primers on. Made me really lazy. even put buckets coat on with it.

PFT is a good make and Stuart will look after you.

Thats a very good offer by Keith and Stuart. A donut for Keith and a whole packet for Stuart.

You will get more on by your putting on shut off time but as Keith said 40-50m is plenty. It is for me making it more easier than more M2. Your joints will last a lot longer and once you master it you will not want to use a trowel ever again. I put rend aid on as well with mine and spray primers on. Made me really lazy. even put buckets coat on with it.

PFT is a good make and Stuart will look after you.
i wish i was worth more then a donut !lol

Hi there I am the Sales and Technical rep for PFT Central /Plasterers 1 Stop Shop we have various machines on our website suitable for spraying Mono. All machines make life easier as they remove the task of getting the material to the wall and as such increase the amount you can apply, the main factor with how much you spray on is limited to how much you can finish. We also have a range of machines available to hire on a weekly basis which all come with full training at our premises in Cheltenham so you can try before you commit yourself to a purchase.
The type of machine you need would be decided by the main type of work you want to use it for IE Internal plastering or external rendering although they do cross over. If you would like further information or to arrange a Demonstration please contact me on 07773 286659. Regards Dave

As has been said, you will earn more due to being able to turn jobs over quicker.

It is still hard work but bigger panels now don't worry me like they use to 40m +

A good investment which takes time to learn (we are just about getting it after 5 months and about 15 jobs) 1&1 gang

You could never compare hand applying to spray applying ,different ball game lads .Ive done both over the years and spray application is by far the better ,even just the fact that all material stays at ground level is enough for me,always having a Constance mix,getting it on quickly,no lift lines,getting the right amount on the wall,dubbingout-easily,less mess ?..could go on and on all night but won't bore you all lol

You could never compare hand applying to spray applying ,different ball game lads .Ive done both over the years and spray application is by far the better ,even just the fact that all material stays at ground level is enough for me,always having a Constance mix,getting it on quickly,no lift lines,getting the right amount on the wall,dubbingout-easily,less mess ?..could go on and on all night but won't bore you all lol

Whilst the machine is running fine. Pain in the arse when they go dicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.