gyproc joint cement

Status
Not open for further replies.
done a few jobs recently for friends and used Gyproc Ready Mix Joint Cement | Dry Lining | Dry Lining Accessories | Joint Cements | | Insulation Express gyproc joint cement, it goes on the same as lime putty, burnishes the same, finishes earlier and its cheap as chips!!! looks just the same as any other venetian plaster i have used.

I welcome all your comments especially the non believers

What exactly are you using it for? As a base for the stucco before your primer?

Waxing and burnishing joint filler? never heard or thought of that! Straight on to board with paper tape on the joints or on to a plastered finish? Non believer me but i might be wrong. Ill get back to u on this post mate hmmm intresting...

what made you start using this gear and what colour additives are you adding to it?

I got the idea when i was doing some taping and thought the stuff went on and felt like stucco, so i had some spare and i like experimenting (not in a G** way though!!) used green, black and orange

Waxing and burnishing joint filler? never heard or thought of that! Straight on to board with paper tape on the joints or on to a plastered finish? Non believer me but i might be wrong. Ill get back to u on this post mate hmmm intresting...

Onto an acrylic primer as normal ive not tried it onto a skimmed finish but i think it should be ok

I got the idea when i was doing some taping and thought the stuff went on and felt like stucco, so i had some spare and i like experimenting (not in a G** way though!!) used green, black and orange

Of what? Is it as strong? Any chance of a couple of pics :) How white does it dry on its own? cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.