Gutted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

church

Hi all:RpS_biggrin:

For the last few weeks ive been doing a refurb job with a loft con and side extension , been there about 10 days off and on , anyway long story short , couldnt get there the end of last week so got a mate to cover me , an old boy who lives a few doors down walks on the job and starts talking to my mate , turns out his an old spread and offers my my mate some of his old tools , he says that his never going to use them again ( guy must be in his 80s) lol , so he limps off and comes back with 2x tyzack box type internal angle trowels , 2x 11 inch tyzack plastering trowels and a wooden cross grain float

Now these tools are mint and look like they have done some work in there time , not a bit of crap on them anywhere , the guy must of loved them , and cleaned them up with a passion , he tells my mate to try skimming a wall with these trowels and says " look after them "winks his eye and limps off home .

I mean i cant believe my luck sometimes, ******* mate wont give me one either and these trowels feel superb in the hand , anyway just wanted to get that off my chest ....

church :RpS_thumbup:

Surely he should share, it's only fair.
Changing the subject, not heard from you in a while church, how did the trowel turn out. . . .?? Pm me if you want.

LOL yes indeed , i dont use them anymore , happy just to plod on ,on my own ,and i dont lose any tools or spilt buckets so im saving a fortune . I fine thanks for asking still working and knocking out offspring :rolleyes) good to see some of the old names still about on here ,had some good times on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.