Gritty bitty f**k u

Members online

I just had a few problems with pva in past so gave grit a go, just a habit of using it now but still use pva on the odd one off here and there.
Do you lads make sure they use sugar soap after they stripped wallpaper?

Depends what breed.
I just had a few problems with pva in past so gave grit a go, just a habit of using it now but still use pva on the odd one off here and there.
Do you lads make sure they use sugar soap after they stripped wallpaper?
I have never washed a wall or ceiling never used sugar soap long as the papers off never had a problem.i Like going on dry PVA if it's a bit shinny hate smudgey gear .

There there, it will all be fine. :)

You're a plasterer, so use the grit and skim the ceiling. When you do, polish the fcuk out of it until it shines like a M***m*n in the sun. Maybe even flick a brush of PVA here and there on it when you're done. Get your money then spend days p1ssing yourself laughing at the thought of the decorator trying to get the emulsion to cover. (y)
Ha ha ha ! Thought I am the only clever b*****d. Done it twice cos of the decorator. The first time customer called and said ceiling can’t be painted , decorator is struggling. Thought him to find proper one. Burned the trowel polishing it , maybe went over it 20 times and two coats of pva after that and polish again. Tadelakt at its best ! Good luck painting it . The f**k**g c**t got what deserved!!

Ha ha ha ! Thought I am the only clever b*****d. Done it twice cos of the decorator. The first time customer called and said ceiling can’t be painted , decorator is struggling. Thought him to find proper one. Burned the trowel polishing it , maybe went over it 20 times and two coats of pva after that and polish again. Tadelakt at its best ! Good luck painting it . The f**k**g c**t got what deserved!!

I've never done it for obvious reasons, however I did see it done once after a painter and spread had a big fall out. It got quite serious between them, but for the rest of us is was just plain fcuking hilarious. :LOL:

I've never done it for obvious reasons, however I did see it done once after a painter and spread had a big fall out. It got quite serious between them, but for the rest of us is was just plain fcuking hilarious. :LOL:
I am serious! Turn the f**k**g multi into tadelakt and there is no way the c**t can paint it ! All it does is just dripping on his smart face !

I am serious! Turn the f**k**g multi into tadelakt and there is no way the c**t can paint it ! All it does is just dripping on his smart face !

It's actually quite amazing how shiny you can get plaster, amazing stuff really when you consider it's basically just crushed rock.

If he was a proper painter he would of buffed the plaster whith light sandpaper don't think many do that today

IMO it's a fad it's a good product but ive seen it fail before so it's no saint.

Only use it when I have too, makes me laugh when it's used on small areas talk about lengthening it out.

Not a full day but enough to tickle your arsehole but that isn’t the point

Didn’t need to be done and i feel demoralised

Well don't be.

I can't believe that you're so uptight just because you had to have a wash before Friday.

I have used blue grit on my last two jobs and to be honest I found it a pain in the arse... did not skim very nice and was very gritty.... you need a fair bit of finish to just cover the grit... and I have seen how it can peel off also

I have used blue grit on my last two jobs and to be honest I found it a pain in the arse... did not skim very nice and was very gritty.... you need a fair bit of finish to just cover the grit... and I have seen how it can peel off also

Really wound be up using it today big artex ceiling horrible, did not need it. gonna have to put bonding in mix tomo just to cover this grit

20181015_151227.jpg
Really wound be up using it today big artex ceiling horrible, did not need it. gonna have to put bonding in mix tomo just to cover this grit
chocolate