Grim

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
Working at a DeMulder ,animal waste rendering plant , what fookin horrible stinking hole, possibly one of the worst places I've ever worked in, the stench is indescribable, positive note we managed to keep our space and about five foot radius at the bar after work, got in the van this morning and it's honking, had to spray jeyes fluid every where.
To top it off been working at a crematorium this morning :RpS_crying:

Working at a DeMulder ,animal waste rendering plant , what fookin horrible stinking hole, possibly one of the worst places I've ever worked in, the stench is indescribable, positive note we managed to keep our space and about five foot radius at the bar after work, got in the van this morning and it's honking, had to spray jeyes fluid every where.

I heard it was grim up north Paul :RpS_crying:

Have they got another company called Descully ?:RpS_unsure:

Last edited:

Living the dream eh Paul..................:RpS_wink:

You did say in another thread you'd "work anywhere for the right money" and well Paul, you really do walk the walk.

worst place youve worked in? I thought you said youve worked in Bradford before.

i once had to latex a morgue floor but the morgue had to stay open so there was boards set up to wheel the bodys in with so your working away and they wheel a body above ya head, not a nice feeling

The worst smell I ever encountered was in Newbury this February.
I went along to the wallcrete training & there was a guy there called John Jameson, well the smell that came out of him was unreal, unbearable, infact me & Lucius were overcome by the fumes so much we had to stand by the open doors for fresh air for the rest of the day :-0

Don't think anyone can beat this :RpS_unsure:

Did a job in a funeral directors last year, Skimming a wall in the chapel of rest, every time someone came in for a viewing had to leave the set for 10 mins. Also stood and watched them stitching the mouths together and fitting eye caps whilst having sandwiches. :RpS_crying: we was also offered the night shift which no one did lol.

Did a job in a funeral directors last year, Skimming a wall in the chapel of rest, every time someone came in for a viewing had to leave the set for 10 mins. Also stood and watched them stitching the mouths together and fitting eye caps whilst having sandwiches. :RpS_crying: we was also offered the night shift which no one did lol.
what is eye caps

As half normal as you can be ononce you've had 'Hickman Warwickshire' burnt onto your cheek with. Battery.some acid and a cotton wool bud. You really will do anything for advertising Noel.

Status
Not open for further replies.