Grim project of the week.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

owls

Private Member
I'm pricing up an ewi render project a 6 floor tower block in Leeds at the moment, I went to have a look the other day, with the qs and the plans, we were walking around on the roof near the penthouse.
I said to the qs how come where not entertaining rendering the penthouse, while I was peering through the windows looking in, he said it's getting demolished, it was jimmy savilles old gaff, so there I was looking through the windows of the biggest nonce that ever lived :-0.
has anyone ever rendered Fred wests house or harlold shipmans gaff?

Ha yes I recon every one has,

And publicly Including the top brass at West Yorkshire police that went around to his flat on a regular basis, who turned a blind eye to his antics, it's one of the biggest scandals of our time how he got away with it, there's a lot should hang there heads in shame, top brass at NHS, BBC, West yorks police, government etc his influence and power was amazing even prince Charles and Diana visited his flat in the 80s. To anyone under 40 he was a creepy old guy who did Jim will fix it, but in the 60's he was a worldwide mega star, and counted the Beatles and stones as buddies.
funny cos he was a local celeb around here and was genuinely mobbed where ever he went, and when he snuffed it the grass area at the front of the flats was knee deep in flowers, now it just makes you feel sick.

Ha yes I recon every one has,

And publicly Including the top brass at West Yorkshire police that went around to his flat on a regular basis, who turned a blind eye to his antics, it's one of the biggest scandals of our time how he got away with it, there's a lot should hang there heads in shame, top brass at NHS, BBC, West yorks police, government etc his influence and power was amazing even prince Charles and Diana visited his flat in the 80s. To anyone under 40 he was a creepy old guy who did Jim will fix it, but in the 60's he was a worldwide mega star, and counted the Beatles and stones as buddies.
funny cos he was a local celeb around here and was genuinely mobbed where ever he went, and when he snuffed it the grass area at the front of the flats was knee deep in flowers, now it just makes you feel sick.
The have stopped the catholic priests jokes at the bbc

About 3 years ago I did some new partition work, at st andrews C of E primary school in soham. One of the class rooms I worked in was the one that jessica chapman and holly wells was taught in, seeing the artwork and pictures of remembrance up on the walls was a sobering thought.

i plastered the flat that a woman killed her 3 kids in then jumped off the multi story car park :RpS_crying:

I done some work for a guy that worked for the Inland Revenue :RpS_scared:

Last edited:
I knew one of his victims (not close or anything) and my marra was servicing a boiler for an old couple when all the shooting was going on. They locked him in when they heard the news and wouldn't let him back out for about 2 hours :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.