Great season

Members online

Come on Man City!! CL final is ours. And we may have Kane next season.
I have followed Man City since 1969, Tony Book was captain then , he used to be a brickie.
Colin Bell fav player, this team will dominate football home and abroad for years, personally think they should miss Kane, and go for that german forward, forget his name,

Yea maybe, but hopefully we’re have the money from Kane sale to buy a few, or am I kidding myself?:X3::ROFLMAO:
I never thought Kane would ask for a transfer, then again i thought they would win the league,
lot of work to do at the club seemingly, next manager after the mourhino debacle, well i would go for Athletico Madrid manager Simone,

Ya ll gonna get a shock next year we'll be up there 100%
Excellent season for Leeds , and well done to Bamford i would never have thought he would have been up there amongst top scorers, manager stuck by him, cant see them winning anything next season just stay in the premier league,

You may all be lucky Saterday if my team win at Wembley it'll be 6 points for most of you next season ! Unless the usless money grabbing yanks spend enough on decent new players here :buitre:

I never thought Kane would ask for a transfer, then again i thought they would win the league,
lot of work to do at the club seemingly, next manager after the mourhino debacle, well i would go for Athletico Madrid manager Simone,

Attachments

• 0C881608-540A-4076-AD6A-C5ED33FE7D85.jpeg
    0C881608-540A-4076-AD6A-C5ED33FE7D85.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 144
I think it’s conte or ten hag, I’d be happy with either tbh

I have followed Man City since 1969, Tony Book was captain then , he used to be a brickie.
Colin Bell fav player, this team will dominate football home and abroad for years, personally think they should miss Kane, and go for that german forward, forget his name,
wow that’s great! True fan then, iv supported them for only few years now, only just got into watching footy but I love their style of play.

yes we deffo need a decent striker, I like Haalland he looks good but very expensive.