Great season

Members online

smoother09

Who would of thought Bamford one of the top strikers in premiership!! Love to finish above West ham @Cockney1
Screenshot_20210518_195758_com.android.chrome.jpg

It's possible! If we had started like we ended. We'll walk it next year I'm calling it now we will win the title next year :numberone:
Second season in the premier league is notoriously the hardest for newly promoted sides mate. All the best though!

Top 3 don't be silly, so your saying your on a par with Liverpool, spurs, Chelsea etc.
Leeds have done well, but they are where they are a solid mid table side. Great to watch but ship far too many goals, and are wildy inconsistent.

Second season in the premier league is notoriously the hardest for newly promoted sides mate. All the best though!
I think they'll do well to keep raphinia, Rodrigo and a few others as the big boys will pick them off. If I were a betting man I'd say leeds will finish around mid table again.

As long as brentford dont go up and that prick tom tit manager i dont care if my team goes back up !
Footies ruined by the money, and any team that threatens the fa darlings position at the top of the prem, and who buy thier place every season. And if thier threatened by lower teams then they just buy the best players off the teams and stick em on the bench or sub em out !
Leicester was a breath of fresh air up there and Hardy staying with them was the exception for the mercenary divas in the game.

Last edited:
Could be a wmbeley final for my team again 2-0 up halftime against Barnsley.
I'd love us to sicken that fft Tom t**t manager of bentford in the final !

Could be a wmbeley final for my team again 2-0 up halftime against Barnsley.
I'd love us to sicken that fft Tom t**t manager of bentford in the final !
Gone quick this season been totally different watching on tv with no fans be quite a few back tomorrow for last day of prem

There's that many games on today I'm watching 3 on TV and 1 on me phone Leeds already steam rolled west brom do might watch Tottenham v Leicester

Yea maybe, but hopefully we’re have the money from Kane sale to buy a few, or am I kidding myself?:X3::ROFLMAO:

who’s gonna wanna go there ??? Not top level players. They want to go to city , Barcelona And Madrid and Liverpool to win trophies ...... if it’s about money they go to United