grand national

Members online

it's going ahead
virtual

@owls cant believe it's a year gone already
place your bets lads and @JessThePlasterer xx
It’s the most annoying bit to sport being cancelled for me is the horse racing going. I usually go to quite a few meets, one of the best days out you can have in the sunshine with some cash in your pocket is a race meet.
I’ve not even looked at it, I don’t have a gambling app or what ever, it’s part of the day going into the bookies for me In the morning.

It’s the most annoying bit to sport being cancelled for me is the horse racing going. I usually go to quite a few meets, one of the best days out you can have in the sunshine with some cash in your pocket is a race meet.
I’ve not even looked at it, I don’t have a gambling app or what ever, it’s part of the day going into the bookies for me In the morning.

there doing a virtual mate
I remember you said you watched it with your old fella and your 2 boys xx

good luck today owls
youl find a bet online (y) (y)

9F4D6A85-2462-41C2-92C4-E8D348FA30F8.png
Ladbrokes

Also bit s**t @algeeman but all sites are capped at £10 max bet! All profits going to nhs so I can’t understand why they won’t let you put a tonne on :(

I have a share in a racehorse, the industry is going to struggle to get through this if it carries on a long time, the margins are tight unless you own a house hold name, but the bills are astronomical.

The only people that profit in horse racing is the bookies, although I know there giving the profits to nhs on this occasion.

Death Duty sounds the obvious choice this year but I am going for Walk in the mill.