Good value mixing drill and also hand drill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeT

I need to expand on my tool collection and am now looking at a mixing drill and a drill for boarding up ,any advice? Would a drill and a mixing paddle attachment be sufficient enough or would this just kill the battery ?

get the best mixers you can afford if it packs up half way thru a job your be cursing a decent mixer should last you years

and after me 18v drill driver packed up i brought the the 10.8v dewalt drill driver set for £130 plus vat its idea for tacking as light weight and batterys are long lasting if just using for tacking

As said buying a cheap mixer is asking for trouble. The best you can afford is the only way.

Go and buy two silverline mixers and a Marshall town gate paddle if your on a budget will cost you 90 for the lot and you have a back up plus they knock up skim better than the dear ones

Did look at the silverline stuff just wasn't sure of the quality. There is no way I could afford one of the high end ones just yet as I am just learning the trade so it's not paying at the moment but would be looking at upgrading at some point when I'm established :)

ive just got an 18v dewalt with 2 lithium ion batteries for £110 from screwfix. only ever used 14.4v bosch until then and its a quality littlr drill. light too.

Can't beat refina for drills,it,ll last you years,and the low end ones ain't that dear.if your using it day in day out it's well worth the money surely!

You could buy a dewalt drill mixer for approx 140ish and will last an age. I have a 240v one that I bought in late 90's and still going just had new brushes fitted every now and again. I also have a 110v 1800w eibenstock but that cast just under 300 with the whisk.

Agree with the above, I got a mega mixer weeks ago....... quality drill... went for the m22 and got 100 quid worth of tools free :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.