Good Morning :-)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ringing and running around getting sorted for starting an extension next week, and a school job in August.

Then a bit of fettling on the bike ready for it's MOT tomorrow as apparently I've gone through a wormhole and there's only four weeks left until we go to the IOM for the TT. :bailando: I won't have much time for bike prep/playing after this week, so once it's MOT'd a few shake down runs may be in order.

Fixing these..

Attachments

• 1430219930278.jpg
    1430219930278.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 366
Boarding ceilings for me like ! And nowts square , walls or joists or anything , a love hundred and odd year old buildings !

Some ringing and running around getting sorted for starting an extension next week, and a school job in August.

Then a bit of felching on the bike ready for it's MOT tomorrow as apparently I've gone through a bum hole and there's only four weeks left until we go to the G**. for the TT. :bailando: I won't have much time for bike prep/playing after this week, so once it's MOT'd a few shake down runs may be in order.

I have no idea what any of that means [emoji15]

Cheers, yeah im sure it will, we have loads of work on too before the open comes here in July and its just me and the boss now
and he is getting on a bit and doesn't seem to like doing much unless I'm out too.

Then a bit of fettling on the bike ready for it's MOT tomorrow as apparently I've gone through a wormhole and there's only four weeks left until we go to the IOM for the TT. :bailando: I won't have much time for bike prep/playing after this week, so once it's MOT'd a few shake down runs may be in order.
Get Nisus to work on for you. The short assed 'twas won't have to bend over.

Get Nisus to work on for you. The short assed 'twas won't have to bend over.

Job's done, MOT'd today, tax it Friday and game on. I'll give it another run to settle things a bit then balance the carbs over the next few days. That'll probably be the last outing it gets until the IOM where I'll do my best to avoid chucking it at the scenery or getting blitzkrieg'd by ze Germans.

Status
Not open for further replies.