Good Morning TPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have we all got planned for today the weekend? I am working on the kit car again today then off to wales for a wedding for the weekend :)

I dont do weddings but I will try my best to get through this one....

Just finished tack/dot n dab a kitchen dining room,skim it tomorrow:)
I've enjoyed it today and really looking forward to skimming some nice board work tomorrow!all I have been doing recently is re skim crappy Victorian walls and ceilings with a bit of board here a bit of bonding there,paint,lime,mould,cobwebs and loads of other shite!

Skimmed a wee ceiling this morning then prepped a wee kitchen ready for the morning then went to oor main job to See how the lads are doing....not so well as it turns oot ...they got wet :cry::cry::cry:

Did a little bit of high quality skimming.
Just out the shower now and ready for my date with Stella.

Skimmed around a kitchen today great fun

Attachments

• 1427489486385.jpg
    1427489486385.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 205
Skimmed around a kitchen today great fun
Never good that,I hate doing them when it's like that! I damaged the side of a unit once with my trowel,tight space and the sharp corner of my mt dug straight into the melamine veneer type surface and through to the chip board.
I should have been concentrating more but i was thinking to much of all the little crevices and spinning my trowel round into funny positions that was putting me off.

Working on a 200 year old building in Wolverhampton town centre, turning 2 nice size flats into 4 small ones.
Not a straight wall in sight, until I work my magic that is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.