Good mixer?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Freud mixer and it's class but the whisk is pants and leaves bits in the plaster no matter how long i mix! Any ideas on a good one? and prices if u know em.

evolution twister does me, bout 100 quid, comes with a paddle
paddles not massive but does me a bag and a half no worries...

Chris W said:
evolution twister does me, bout 100 quid, comes with a paddle
paddles not massive but does me a bag and a half no worries...

Just need a paddle, not the machine...Thinking of a makita one outta screwfix. bout 20 quid i think.

mega mixer .. brilliant, get a whisk from refina but check what way you drill spins as they do left and right handed

First mixer i had was a Bosch grw11e i think i got it late 80s lasted years un- serviced , then went to a makita now use a eibenstock 1800w and if that lasts as long as the bosch i will be well happy.

ive just though..
i bought a bigger paddle for frank only to find it empties a bucket of hardwall in three seconds flat even on slow spin..
i tried swapping franks polarity but the wiring is too clever? there must be some sort of rectifier in there so he just spins clockwise only..
if you can get your freud to spin anti clockwise you can have it mate, m14 thread usual sh't 600 long bout 180 across the bottom..
or anyone else who wants it if roofer dont, pay the postage and its yours for free...
ill post a pic when i can be arsed..

Chris W said:
ive just though..
i bought a bigger paddle for frank only to find it empties a bucket of hardwall in three seconds flat even on slow spin..
i tried swapping franks polarity but the wiring is too clever? there must be some sort of rectifier in there so he just spins clockwise only..
if you can get your freud to spin anti clockwise you can have it mate, m14 thread usual sh't 600 long bout 180 across the bottom..
or anyone else who wants it if roofer dont, pay the postage and its yours for free...
ill post a pic when i can be arsed..

Thanks for the offer mate but got a Refina one now and it seems alot better with that on ;)

think ill send it to madmonk for his giant cakes ;D

keep meaning to get a reverse spiral one but theres always something else to spend the money on..

Status
Not open for further replies.