Good bit of graft coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.

spredz

Been a little bit patchy right after christmas, jobs getting moved and postponed and cancelled but getting a nice few bits coming in now happy days. Got a 2 week contract starting monday, damp proof rendering, loads of additional skimming plus a couple of days fibrous supply and make good all on the same job with a a few other jobs lined up straight after, all word of mouth. Got a cracking new joint rule i'm looking forward to playing with.

I'm feeling quite positive about this year. I came across some posts from around this time last year and the general tone from a few posters was very negative. Despite a couple of doom sayers i don't get the impression that sentiment is quite as bad as last year.

Hope you get to feeling positive as well gang. Daffodills be out soon...the punters will start getting the urge to get sh1t done.

Cheers

spredz

nice to hear it mate by the way are joint rules also called busks :-\

I hope it keeps on rolling in for ya mate.
Its not been a good time for the external boys with the weather,hopefully like you say the turn is in sight now,ive been qouating a lot more recently just not winning the work,well the GOOD work.

Status
Not open for further replies.