Gone back to the spot and...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
arti , i was working on a soldiers house in colchester when he called me marra. he had been in a northern reg. i was able to tell him that i do know the word!

arti , i was working on a soldiers house in colchester when he called me marra. he had been in a northern reg. i was able to tell him that i do know the word!

I had some can times when i was posted to colly. do you live there malc?

Whats a marra ?,..err obviously,

View attachment 1984

Me and me marra

big-fruit-and-vegetables1_zps2bc089ec.jpg

Just to set the record straight a marra is a pitmans mate and a marrow is a vegatable :RpS_w00t:

i was born in colchester but i am now based at manningtree about 14 miles away

did you move cos all squaddies are c@cks...............:RpS_biggrin: least we saved you locals from having to shag all the big fat stinkers............:RpS_thumbsup:

Started using the old spot n stand again lately. Nice to have everything on there while trowelling up again. But most of all... after few big days of large area my back doesnt hurt as much as when using ******** and tub...
Lift your bucket on a hop up mate then no bending down better for your back

Taking your mix out of a bucket looks to pikey, a true pro will always use a spot board and stand . A marra is a cucumbers uncle isn't it:RpS_confused:

did you move cos all squaddies are c@cks...............:RpS_biggrin: least we saved you locals from having to shag all the big fat stinkers............:RpS_thumbsup:

you need to be more carefull you could end up with a disease of the privates! or where you a lance corp. who thought he would be immune? :RpS_lol:

Paras think they are indestructible malc, why else would you throw yourself out of a perfectly serviceable air craft.LOL.

you need to be more carefull you could end up with a disease of the privates! or where you a lance corp. who thought he would be immune? :RpS_lol:

was a full screw.............fat lasses deserve nowt else....................brown wings all day long marra.............:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.