Gold Trowel 5 Day Krend Course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeD

Private Member
I'm off to do a 5 day Krend course at Gold Trowel training centre in march...anyone else done it?

I'll let you know how it goes!

Top man just booked myself into the drywall bead course it's only 600 quid and there doing a buy one ya get one free so I'm going flat out and pulling in the how to cut scrim course :RpS_thumbsup:

It cost me about £480 I think with accomodation on top it will be about £700...but i've got £2000 worth of Krend jobs booked in so not to bad. Thought about doing a 1 day course but really want a chance to get some decent meterage on.

when youre down there ask them if they will save me a place on the how to sweep up course

After forking out that much I won't be doing any sweeping up! spunky theres no hope for you m8!

money well spent if you've definitely got the job. you just wanna hope youre not s**t at it :RpS_lol:

only jokin mate

Yea I don't advertise m8 so rely solely on builders, so its always a bit up and down, going to get my name out there this year though. Your in the Bristol area aren't you m8? prepare for a shortage of work! i'll be on the case soon lol

Short enough ad it is mate couldn't get any quieter lol whereabouts are you mate I'm in yate shame if I knew you could have given us a hand on a base coat thats not a million miles away from krend

I'm in Southville m8, but work all over Bristol and up/down M5. would like more work in Bristol though, find myself working away alot. I'll pm my website, got some samples of work on there. If you need a hand on anything let me know...and vice versa send me your details.

Short enough ad it is mate couldn't get any quieter lol whereabouts are you mate I'm in yate shame if I knew you could have given us a hand on a base coat thats not a million miles away from krend

for £200:RpS_laugh:

i now what you meen spunky but imo ive had more problems with s/c than i have with k rend & alsecco or webber the amount of rendering ive done for one company just wish i had got some papers 4 it ive done as much rendering as i have plastering & thats alot :-0

Why have you spent so much to learn the easiest form of rendering known to man. anyone wanting to learn this who can already float/render should buy 2 bags, 2 10mm stop bead, a long and short scratch float and serated edge. Go in your garage loft and make a square 2m square with the beads and render it. there is plenty of info on here on how to do it, it really is easy. I dont know how they can drag it out for 5 days even adding the features is simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.