Going twice....

Members online

No problem what your doing for the kids I think has got everyone one here to think of other innocents worse off your a gent Oliver
That's kind of you bud, I've been taken aback by the generosity of everyone on here, the money will make a real difference to someone

That's kind of you bud, I've been taken aback by the generosity of everyone on here, the money will make a real difference to someone
It's very kind I agree I was about to start calling him all sorts lol glad I read this post before I started lol

That's very generous of you, I'd be happy with that, sure everyone else would be happy to be in with a chance. What say you @imago

Fine with me, as I said before you can deal with it whatever way you prefer. This way you get money and still have the chess set to do something with either this time or later on.

Fine with me, as I said before you can deal with it whatever way you prefer. This way you get money and still have the chess set to do something with either this time or later on.

I think @Builderboi was saying was that he'll chuck £50 in and we raffle it, with that we'll be on £950 if we get to a grand I'll draw it out tonight (y)