Going rate in Milton Keynes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peg

We might have a chance at doing a job in Milton Keynes. Its for a guy we work for up here in sunny scotland and he's building a hoose down there. Can anybody tell us what the going rate is?

from what some of you jocks have been saying you earn up there i wouldnt bother, board work is around 3.50 a metre here on site give or take 50p. anyway dont be greedy and leave it to us cockneys :)

Ha Ha, I live about 5 mins from Milton Keynes.

Dont know about the price on board here I only been rendering and thats on day work.

Most of the houses round here are tape and jointed... the joy, but the domestic front is absolutely amazing

Danny

I think at those rates i'll stay in sunny Scotland. I'll find out whats happening with the plastering any of you interested?

Yep drop me a line, I have a spread working for me at the min he may be up for doing it.

Cheers

Danny

Speak to the guy tomorrow and find out whats happening. Not at plastering stage yet, theres no board up. Let you know as soon as i can.

out of interest mate is that a labour only price? also do you get this subbying through plastering contractors or direct to the builder?

i reckon the thing about rates is that as long as people are prepared to work for em they never go up...
same thing happened with windows...
nearly 20 years ago it was 30 quid a window
still is today...

Status
Not open for further replies.