god im sooooooooo borrrrrrred already!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 days off of doing fook all but drinking Stella,eating shitte food and watching crap films
Love it am going to make the most of it
Don't think I am going to have a day off in January

For me Going to enjoy the few days off !! to re charge !
Got a busy start to next year !

Enjoy your Xmas lads ...

I'm sat at home as we speak having a costa caramel latte home made..star wars on in background whilst reading the forum..rather be doing this than been on a cold arse site with builder asking me every 5 mins wats the plan of attack for the day..fck that enjoy it lads

I've just eaten a 300g bag of dry roasted peanuts.
Can't lie I feel a bit sick/disguted with myself , hope I haven't got a peanut allergy otherwise I'm doomed.

I'm sooooo bored I'm considering a 5th wank in a row. I'm not really resting my trowel arm though. I'll give the left a go (y)

Just finished work for xmas and neighbour just came round with xmas card and bottle of wine. Time to start celebrating. Hope you all have a good xmas. Now where's the glasses?

Just finished work for xmas and neighbour just came round with xmas card and bottle of wine. Time to start celebrating. Hope you all have a good xmas. Now where's the glasses?
Here they are
image.gif

I've just eaten a 300g bag of dry roasted peanuts.
Can't lie I feel a bit sick/disguted with myself , hope I haven't got a peanut allergy otherwise I'm doomed.
scott i did one of the massive bags a couple of Christmas's ago and didn't s**t or sleep for two days. i was in absolute agony. put me off them for a long time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

scott i did one of the massive bags a couple of Christmas's ago and didn't s**t or sleep for two days. i was in absolute agony. put me off them for a long time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
:(sounds nice Steve.
Id better have a couple of pints of pre-emptive Guinness then, that normally has me shutting like a new born.(y)

full of xmas cheer on here:(....my lads first xmas this year, he's 11 months old. Going to tamworth snowdome at 4 for Winter Wonderland. More for the mrs as as the kid doesnt have a clue. Xmas going to be good next year when he gets it a little bit.

Xmas films tonight with just the xmas lights on. Xmas day with family tomorrow but its a good excuse to let other people look after the baby so not going to moan.

Merry xmas all and try not to hang yourselfs in any near by wardrobes....you'll be back grafting in next to no time.(y)

My lads 3 now and he's only just getting Christmas asking for everything! [emoji28]

That's better. 6 Mike walk with my youngest daughter and Herbie. Lunch in The Watering Hole on Peranporth beach, and then used the dog wash before heading home. Nice clean doggy for Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can just imagine an 'employed' plasterers forum being the complete opposite to this.

Is there such a thing as an employed plasterer? I've never met 1..and I dnt mean apprentices or owt who work FOr people..its stressing sum times like but wudnt change it can u imagine been on books for sum1 telling u wat to do etc f**k that I'm not cut out to have a boss as I always think I'm rite lol

Resorted to putting my feet up and ignoring her
dcc1b0a1fdecdd65bd5da6bad5696d43.jpg

Top gear and about to crack open a beer

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Love top gear

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Oh sh1t hat reminds me Dan I forgot to send you that spare mug back with the special sachet in it :frenetico:
Sorry mate I'll get on it when the post office opens back up, hope you can get sorted elsewhere till then? :rayos:

I only drink at festivals, and as there won't be any djs, lasers or recreational drugs in my house over the next two weeks, I will be sober as a judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.