Gloves

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah had to for a while..... had a massive blisster on the palm of my hand, from stripping wallpaper. it just wasnt healing so u bought a pair of gloves

gloves safety glasses hi vis and hard hat at all times on my sites f**k it gets hot we also have showers internet acess sky sports in canteen prayer room and a nurse changing room with cloakroom attendant and turnstiles with electronic pass

they love it dont they .......i was on a skanska site i'd just loaded out my water ( this is 8am) and got caught by some frumpy little bitch ...wheres youre glasses and gloves ...........there in the bag ...well there no good in the bag ( i muttered f**k off ) .....then she goes are they steel toe caps ........ive got trainers with toe caps ........i go yeh have a feel, so shes on her hands and knees desperately stabbing away ...........she knows there steel toe caps so she walks away and with her face turned she goes there not acceptable on skanska sites ;D ;D ;D.........skanska have certificates hanging around the offices for h+s compliance they love it it makes them look good and we get the brunt

also podium steps dragging them round all day if you dont close the gate yellow card

no hop ups then?..........i hope youre not on price mate :-\....as for the yellow card shall we just drop em instead of treating us like f**k**g kids

yeah im on a price 3.50m2 measure through doors have to go round ceiling lines first with a bit of dirty water bonding then brekky then two hits of 70m2 finish by 3.30

i do now, if you saw the way my trowel sliced through my hand you would as well, i did post a pick on here , here is the pic just in case you dont beleive me :

myhand.jpg

i wear little lacy gloves and paint my finger nails so when i'm masterbating it feels a lot nicer , some days i wear nice satin gloves x x x

we should all go to site dressed as transvesites if weve got to wear all the h+s safety gumpf lets do it in style men

I aways wear gloves out of choice and steel toecaps but hard hat, glasses and hi-viz only when told to.

simply always wears a miniskirt to work ....i make him do all the low stuff so he has to bend over .....just wish he'd immac his legs lol
I LOVE PAUL CLAMP :-* :-* :-* :-* HE IS SO HANDSOME AND SLIM AND I AM SO CHUNKY N G**

Status
Not open for further replies.