Glasses .

MIXERMAN

Morning . Advice needed.i wear varifocal glasses when not working .but struggle to use at work. So wear ready readers Went to optician sat he said don't use them. Opinion welcome. Cheers.

Don't wear them then just tell customer it's a brilliant job.

Neither you or them will be able to tell any different
Winner winner

Morning . Advice needed.i wear varifocal glasses when not working .but struggle to use at work. So wear ready readers Went to optician sat he said don't use them. Opinion welcome. Cheers.
wow ..... an OPTICIAN told you not to use off the shelf cheap to buy glasses. Fancy that:rolleyes:

I wear varifocal on last trowel brilliant I can see any inperfection any pin hole. Takes time to get used to them but you get ther in the end. You think your eyes are OK but ther not. Your eyes just go very slowly and you don't notice until you can't see your phone or small print. I'm going to ask the opticians next time did my eyes used to be so clear as when I wear glasses. Becouse at the end of the day it fuking lense and is the eye as clear as that when your sight was OK 20 years ago

Get some Dennis Taylor specials or you could try these.......?