Glasroc boards, skim which side?

Members online

Brimstone

Hope I can get a quick reply, drylining a false chimney breast with 10mm Glassroc not used it before. Which side do I skim, with or without grit or PVA?
Old thread on here had differing opinions on which side - I'm preferring the circles side not the flat purely for grip, and no grit.

I’ve only ever used them in undercrofts and used high build to finish them never skimmed them. Not much help sorry.

Hope I can get a quick reply, drylining a false chimney breast with 10mm Glassroc not used it before. Which side do I skim, with or without grit or PVA?
Old thread on here had differing opinions on which side - I'm preferring the circles side not the flat purely for grip, and no grit.
Pva and skim smooth side.

Abit late now mate awhile aback I did a fireplace with Glasroc f I plastered on the side with the circle impressions on didn’t use pva, that being said I’ve also skimmed the smooth side when A builder installed them told the customer never plastered the smooth side before as it’s the side with the circle impressions you go onto probably won’t take said ring the builder if the plaster comes off never heard back off him f**k knows if it ever stayed on lol

The barrel ceilings in New Scotland Yard built with Glasroc F . We skimmed the side with the half crown impressions. Carpenters had fitted them.

Thanks guys, found a BG sheet which says shiny side treated to limit suction, no need to PVA, claims will take usual multi and board finish. I've got pics of someone else's similar job and he skimmed the shiny side too.
Fingers and bits crossed....

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN