Glasgow plasterers?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanD

Hey guys just wondering if any plasterers from around the Glasgow area, Im moving up there with my girlfriend towards end of june, always handy to know another spread in case some big jobs come in :RpS_thumbup:

Caspers in Glesga mate :RpS_thumbup:
And if you get any jobs in Aberdeen Hillside is from there :RpS_thumbsup:

Hi Ryan, one of my dealers, PFTscotland is based in Airdrie his name is John Walker. He is also the contracts director for G & R ROSS LTD.

Hey guys just wondering if any plasterers from around the Glasgow area, Im moving up there with my girlfriend towards end of june, always handy to know another spread in case some big jobs come in :RpS_thumbup:

can you do 2 coat work.hardwall multi.

Good Luck with your move Ryan!

can you Tape and joint as well..... seems a big thing in Scotland on new builds, from my experience....

Yes i can 2 coat work Jamie, also familiar with mp75. Moving with the mrs for a couple weeks in Bothwell then appartment in the city

Cheers also gents on the good wishes, big step leaving it all behind and starting fresh lol specially because im busy down in wales but its now or never! Thanks for the heads up, John Walker could be a valuable contact when im settled and taking on the bigger jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.