Getting to easy

Members online

No members online now.
I was thinking the same, 70square meters for 5.5 bags is a very thick 1 coat

Rob where u based mate ...I really can't be arsed going over the same shiit a thousand times on this forum.

I've got a penthouse flat in Lytham to start Tuesday.

Not gonna explain what I done this weekend.

Apart from smashing 1 half plots and half a bungalow last week .

Screenshot_20190623-221928.png

Rob where u based mate ...I really can't be arsed going over the same shiit a thousand times on this forum.

I've got a penthouse flat in Lytham to start Tuesday.

Not gonna explain what I done this weekend.

Apart from smashing 1 half plots and half a bungalow last week .

View attachment 36552
Got no doubts your work is spot on mate I've seen the photos you posted. It's just you put on in one coat what I put on in 2. Amazing the variations in people's techniques to achieve the same finished result. Albeit your technique results in you being done in half the time lol, if not a quarter of the time. Based in Swindon

Got no doubts your work is spot on mate I've seen the photos you posted. It's just you put on in one coat what I put on in 2. Amazing the variations in people's techniques to achieve the same finished result. Albeit your technique results in you being done in half the time lol, if not a quarter of the time. Based in Swindon

I'm smashed on tequila gringo xx
I was hoping you'd have a day with me to show ya how easy it really is xx

I'm smashed on tequila gringo xx
I was hoping you'd have a day with me to show ya how easy it really is xx
Tempted by the 3 hour drive to be honest, would probably be the most productive 3 hours of my "career". Having said that I barely ever skim board... It's all artex and shitty reskims

BG have been selling their product for years mate.
Telling everyone it needs 2 coats.
I've been plastering since I left school I'm 41 this year.. board finish doesn't need 2 coating on plasterboard.

God knows how many plots I've skimmed from the top to bottom of the UK.

Anyone 2 coating plasterboard should be taking British gypsum to court for the extra work.
ahhh your a 1coater... that makes sense now... do you coat beads and scrim then 1 coat or just 1 all over bud

Tempted by the 3 hour drive to be honest, would probably be the most productive 3 hours of my "career". Having said that I barely ever skim board... It's all artex and shitty reskims

Lol
Have you seen PFT BIG WEEKEND thread Rob matey ??

Good luck to you, but 1coat is inferior, done it, and I think their is no comparison. When I worked on sites years ago, I know guys that did it and were booted of site. Lol

Can get 3 bags in this near enough. Wouldn’t touch the sides of his. I’m going to chop a tree down or something
Think that's what we have . . Good in a way as we mix one of them and a standard bucket then for second coat easy to mix half up so we get little or no waste