Getting bucket coat of Tarmac

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
Did a job today with Jub Nanoxil G (nano bucket coat) and spilt a bit on the Tarmac. Any ideas how to get the stain off the Tarmac?

Ive had a bloke offer me a sample off linked in. New cleaner for topcoat on tarmac. Ill let you know how it goes when get it

Need to clean by tomorrow, this customer is worse than any keen clerk of works! Did a wall what looked bang flat but said when the sun is at a certain angle it looks like a big wave. Got the straight edge on and there must have been a hollow of 0.5 of a Millimetre in 1.5m!

Need to clean by tomorrow, this customer is worse than any keen clerk of works! Did a wall what looked bang flat but said when the sun is at a certain angle it looks like a big wave. Got the straight edge on and there must have been a hollow of 0.5 of a Millimetre in 1.5m!
Well thats poor. If you can get a fag paper behind!lol

Citrus cleaners are good. Sentry breakdown.

We used to buy ours from dryvit called the big O. I think its available from Windlock. Expensive tho.
I know a chemical place that are getting me a version this week to try. @Dansouthcoast let me know the outcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.