Getting a bit more on

Members online

Can't believe some folk are so thick to allow themselves to be exploited by the sharks of the trade!

Guess stupid and Plastering goes hand in hand met some right joeys along the way good plasterers as well just thick as f**k!

Smoother09 is right
road house GIF

Your stupid your been exploited by the sharks of the trade! My best mate is one of the big hitters up north he laughs about the amount of money he makes out of the lads!
No offence to you but anyone that has to work like that is a idiot I comfortably make good dollar and when I have to turn up a notch its only because I'm running behind my deadlines to start other jobs!
I don’t have to work like that either but it’s 6/7 bags a day. Don’t get me wrong I have had days I used a bag and earnt same money. I work for myself tho not some shark so if I want to put abit more on I just make more money. I’m happy with what I earn tho. I’ve never stepped foot on site in my life and wouldn’t want to work like them lads. Job I’ve started today few ceilings are pushing 50/60m, they ain’t going to be joined

I don’t have to work like that either but it’s 6/7 bags a day. Don’t get me wrong I have had days I used a bag and earnt same money. I work for myself tho not some shark so if I want to out abit more on I just make more money. I’ve never stepped foot on site in my life and wouldn’t want to work like them lads. Jon I’ve started today few ceilings are pushing 50/60m, they ain’t going to be joined
Who's Jon?

Might of read that wrong but Barry in sales just asked me to ask you to just crack on! Invoice me bud!

Was just looking through the Instagram page of these ‘3 brothers plastering’ to be fair there work looks bang on, the one video 29 bags one hit, you can see it one hit way it’s setting. I’ve worked with some lads that r quick and can put fair bit on, especially if it’s all plain or big ceilings but these are flats, hallways, standard size rooms. They don’t give nothing away but they are 100% using citrate or something, 6 bags each to rough on, physically can’t get round/ over everything in the time to lay down with another 3 bags & trowel up to that standard no matter how quick u r. I’d like to see time started and finished for these ‘one hit’ if it’s anything less than 3 hours I’d take it all back

They've got to be 1 coating using a retardant surely

3 boys one hit. Surely no. If they are they must be doing some thing. They doing there mixing as well. Unless there working early an right through the night to morning time on the gear. Be on the base flying to the moon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No offence to you but anyone that has to work like that is a idiot I comfortably make good dollar and when I have to turn up a notch its only because I'm running behind my deadlines to start other jobs!
Nought wrong with guys grafting like that. different animals in life, don’t hate the player hate the game lol. If I was in a gang that churned that amount of work I’d be wantin to be paid a premium/more then the going rate. There In Kent so I’d imagine there on a good rate anyway.