GET READY FOR THE BIGGEST JEWSON LIVE YET!

Members online

Jewson Live – the UK’s best event for builders – is returning to the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham for a fifth year this December. With over 2,600 tradespeople coming through the doors in 2018, Jewson Live is made for the trade and there is a packed calendar of events planned for Thursday 12 th December from competitions to product demos and deals, and a programme of top-notch speakers.

00034-63-Jewson-Live-2019-1920x1080px-Event-Photo.png

I think @imago should rock up riding his motorised barrow with a cloak and staff .... @Nisus can walk in front ringing a bell! :risas:

Not my sort of thing. The "top notch speakers" will be the usual W4nkers who have never actually done anything. Waffling on about the "future of construction" when what they actually mean is "buy this latest solution to a problem which doesn't exist". No doubt a sprinkling of 'experts' expressing shock and sympathy about Grenfell like they aren't complicit in the "never mind the quality, feel the width" approach to construction.

Still, if you have a particular interest in gobshites, then I imagine you'd be hard pushed to find that many in one room anywhere else.

Still, if you have a particular interest in gobshites, then I imagine you'd be hard pushed to find that many in one room anywhere else.

[/QUOTE]

Easy - Just go to any RIBA Architects meeting!!

Easy - Just go to any RIBA Architects meeting!!
[/QUOTE]

I expect they'll be well represented at the NEC. Should be easy enough to spot, just look for the T***s in glasses with coloured frames trying to work out where they are by peering at the stand guide whilst holding it upside down.