Germany

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lime

I Notice alot of you were out in Germany back in the days, don't think i could forget it!! Any of you guys working around Berlin remember the likes of Steve Tebbit or Nick Sennet???

iam sure i met them in oscar wilde , we were working in henningsdorf also kornigs wusterhausen, used to go in oscars to watch the footie

Hello mate Oscars the bar with all the adds up on the wall lol, so ive heard there are a few guys from South london well eight of them working on a big site in Berlin now, its a Ibis hotel on the KU-DAMM, 60,000m2 and ive heard its nick is paying them?? Id eb straight back but no longer have his number??

Henninsdorf?? Actually we were out that way once its near Oranianburg?? Small world lol.. i think the place we were working was called Hohuen neorndorf?? Spelt something like that anyway lol

I Notice alot of you were out in Germany back in the days, don't think i could forget it!! Any of you guys working around Berlin remember the likes of Steve Tebbit or Nick Sennet???
yes i remember steve tebbit!! worked with him on bundes press amt in-stu cornice work and rusticaton works ashlar etc.. there were at least 25 so called spreads on this job lol!! (taxi drivers and carpenters!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.