germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
also drylinners wanted for work in germany its on the gumtree website again gud luck lads price work and day rate

bloke emailed me back this afternoon. just to make sure we have our eu health cards. and then replied with will be intouch with a definate start date.

i just get bored stif being in the same place. its a big old world out there. may never here from him again just have to see

Wigan , you sound like me 25 years ago, would of worked any where, worked all over Germany n Holland and most of the uk, but Holland was the best :RpS_thumbup:

lol 25 years ago wsnt born ha. love to out n about. gota be worth the till though. will labour for minimum wage i aint stuck up. but wnt get me trowel out for penuts

hi wiganlad,which gumtree is the job for plasterers in germany in,birmingham, manchester or what.have you got any contact details.all the best speedytrowel.

Yea Warriour Holland definitely the best, spent a couple of years there in the late 70s. last time i worked in Germany was just after the wall came down and it was a bit if a nightmare realy, its just luck realy who you end up working for.

ahh memories memories... i loved deutchland.. learned a lot back in the 80's especially machine plastering and rendering.......

Gonna try and getta team established in england 1st and then maybe try germany and holland. Seems like that's were the money is. And the birds lol

Of course I'm real. Why does everyone think I'm Danny alter ego ?. Anyone out there whosbeen 2 Germany before fancy teaming up ?

28 years ?? You should know enough about site work by now mate lol. What did you want to know anyway ? Hopefully I may be able 2 help

28 years ?? You should know enough about site work by now mate lol. What did you want to know anyway ? Hopefully I may be able 2 help

id like to know if you are on here as a bet because you dont half talk some shizer

Your brave ate flagging off his spelling if he finds out he will come looking for a straightner again

Essexboy, I think you should you go for it mate. Your teacher was a master plasterer and he said you were the mustard after one day! Get yourself to germany and make a killing.

haha the fact that my name is beddy will have him confused for at least a month, meanwhile i will change my name again and confuse him even more. thick ****

haha the fact that my name is beddy will have him confused for at least a month, meanwhile i will change my name again and confuse him even more. thick ****

Dunno what 2 say Benndy. Humbled by a 21 yr old expert

Status
Not open for further replies.