German workwear

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassie

anyone know of any online companies that sell german work trousers etc, saw some smart gear in berlin... didnt want to ask the builders because 1. dont speak german..2. didnt wat to look like a homo..lol

is snickers no good for ya??
ive had a couple of pairs of snickers trousers they are good and take alot of abuse, i also have them 2 pairs of scruffs workerlite trousers for 25 sheets from wickes, they are perfect for spring where its too hot for heavy snickers but too cold for shorts.
dont really have to buy shirts or jumpers as they are supplied by the firm i work for

yeh, use scruffs now and their good... just liked the germans gear.. ****.. that makes me sound like a ravin homo...... tell ya what tho bought a pair of them scruffs joggers with knee pads, im a 32 '' waist and got XL like em baggy, and their tight as....lol..

cheers Greg.. seen that site, do they sell chains and '' leather products '' its err... for a mate, not me...

collegehumor.40b0ddda24ec8434047105802ee9f820.jpg

lol... knew you immature wannkers would post summat like this.... but actually '' my mate '' wants something exactly like this..lol...
us.......immature................how very dare you for that im not goin to tell you the website that you could have got that fetching but homo looking work gear

I was being serious mate, engelbert-strauss.co.uk

yeh I know, cheers mate going to have a look now, back in berlin october, wondered if there was any shops there ?? remember someone saying they worked in berlin... but been smacked that many times my brains cabbaged and cant remember who it was lol

had a look lads, proper smart gear, not bad priced either 40 quid. ish for a cool pair of trousers, avin them bad boyz....

Are you working out there @cassie ?

No mate, done my working away days years ago, just holiday, went a few weeks back, brilliant place, we do it a couple of times a year 4 day short break.... pretty cheap staying there and cheap once your there... and i am a neo nazi, so its perfect..lol

just ordered a pair of work trousers, set of knee pads, finger trowel, gauger, and another one ( dont know what for but will come in for summat.lol ) with vat and delivery 79 quid, think thats a right bargain...

are you after some of these @cassie.....................you big raving homo................i bet your deaf as well....................:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
just ordered a pair of work trousers, set of knee pads, finger trowel, gauger, and another one ( dont know what for but will come in for summat.lol ) with vat and delivery 79 quid, think thats a right bargain...
why do you need the kneepads .... :RpS_sneaky:

Arco has a good range of Snickers wear. Wear their bib & brace in warmer months.

look like a proper plasterer!

yeh, I used to wear the white decorators bib and brace.. years ago, that german company have overalls and all sorts of gear..

Strauss are decent. Black laser also. Snickers are sh1te now. They can't stand the riggors of rendering on a scaff day in day out me n all the lads are currently switching. Better slightly cheaper strides out there

That's black lader not laser fkn predictive txt

Last edited:
Strauss are decent. Black laser also. Snickers are sh1te now. They can't stand the riggors of rendering on a scaff day in day out me n all the lads are currently switching. Better slightly cheaper strides out there

That's black lader not laser fkn predictive txt

you all swap trousers at work:RpS_confused: ...............bit G**:RpS_thumbup:

I've found panoply are good. Think they're called delta plus now.
isnt that a game where you try to make loads of money and bankrupt everyone else.

i had a pair of black ladder couple of years ago they fell appart after a week, i was a bit gutted to be fair and went back to snickers, the scruffs heavy duty are ment to be alright specially for the money you pay for them

isnt that a game where you try to make loads of money and bankrupt everyone else.

i had a pair of black ladder couple of years ago they fell appart after a week, i was a bit gutted to be fair and went back to snickers, the scruffs heavy duty are ment to be alright specially for the money you pay for them

yeh, scruffs are good, I got the heavy duty, and a lighter pair, just fancied something different, ordered a pair of blue and white trousers, gonna look the dogs..lol

Isn't that called risk :-/ or go for broke.

Give the panoply a go next time you need some. For £25 you canny go wrong.

Very good service with Strauss, ive had a few pairs over the years and the crotch stitching has gone sometimes but sent them back and replaced no probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.