German Ritmo For Sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they get close to the asking price at least that shows that they hold their price quite well, which can only be good for us Steve.

they rarely come up that guy is a plant dealer he also has a little s44 for 2999 switchable voltage

What is need for this machine to get it spraying renders? Or is this a render setup already? Is this setup for skimming???

My uncle is thinking about a ritmo after seeing ours

it doesnt have the rubber mixing zone like your one so cleaning it wouldnt be as easy, also i had one like this come to me earlier this year so you can use it for render and skimming you have to channge the top suction flange , also its not showing what guns he has, i'm guessing that the machine is set for MP75 etc ......to get it up to the spec that yours is your gonna be looking at best part of a grand

it doesnt have the rubber mixing zone like your one so cleaning it wouldnt be as easy, also i had one like this come to me earlier this year so you can use it for render and skimming you have to channge the top suction flange , also its not showing what guns he has, i'm guessing that the machine is set for MP75 etc ......to get it up to the spec that yours is your gonna be looking at best part of a grand

Thanks stuart. Can a rubber mixing zone be installed?

2006, I've changed the bottom outlet to the newer set up with pressure gauge and 25mm outlet, bought the lot for 67euro on deutche ebay with new r&s, got lucky.

Wired the compressor in with a switch, just to free up 240 schuco for water pump and so I don't have to mess around with plugging the compressor control switch in and out.

thanks stuart ill give this a miss and pass on your number for a new one i think.

He did seem keen but was that was after a few christmas drinks

Wired the compressor in with a switch, just to free up 240 schuco for water pump and so I don't have to mess around with plugging the compressor control switch in and out.

ah right. yeah mine is just always plugged in underneath. the waterpump i find is the pain

Status
Not open for further replies.