George

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEORGIEBOY

Hi Gang. My name is George from Deeside. I saw this forum when searching for something else and I thought it would do no harm to give it a whirl. Its made me laugh already reading through some of your posts. I am laughuing with you and not at you. Though some of the posts seem to be written by absolute clowns with no idea. But we allneed to learn and I still am learning after all these years. I am based in Deeside.

I am a member of some other forums that you will know - one is a big outlet to do with screws. I didn't even no this forum existed. I will tell some of the lad s about it this week

Thanks fellas. I do mostly domestics but I do shops and other commercials every now and then but can't be bothered with the health and safety shanannigans these days. I just like to be on my own. I do all aspects as any so called plaster should do. But if i am honest these days it is usually skiiming living rooms but I have just done some nive cornice work for a couple of weeks.

welcome george. i am not far away. have you been drinking your word structure is all over the fcuking place :RpS_sneaky:

only kidding :RpS_wink: the cornice work sounds interesting. we have several in-house experts who would like to see some pkotos if you have some. @ryanswart

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.