Genuinley confused?????

Just watching newsnight, we’re currently tracking Italy with deaths and infected people, were exactly the same as they were 10 days ago,they’ve made a makeshift morgue in Madrid as they can’t deal with the amount of dead, look at the state of them countries now that’s coming down the line here.
Spain and France now. Look at the amount of people on deaths door previously fit and healthy in there 20s30s40s in intensive care, yet lads are contemplating going to sites tomorrow risking getting it, risking passing onto there loved ones at home, some things are more important than money, its absolutely ridiculous, I honestly don’t understand it.
Caution, just playing the game to help as many of us as possible. Testing will be the next big thing as they have the kits.

Just watching newsnight, we’re currently tracking Italy with deaths and infected people, were exactly the same as they were 10 days ago,they’ve made a makeshift morgue in Madrid as they can’t deal with the amount of dead, look at the state of them countries now that’s coming down the line here.
Spain and France now. Look at the amount of people on deaths door previously fit and healthy in there 20s30s40s in intensive care, yet lads are contemplating going to sites tomorrow risking getting it, risking passing onto there loved ones at home, some things are more important than money, its absolutely ridiculous, I honestly don’t understand it.
You can get healthy 20/30 year olds die of normal flu and trying drugs for first time, we are being fed fear and death on an hourly basis, it is best to turn the news and computer off and enjoy the sunshine and being healthy and alive.

What was done to stop knife crime, Was that not real?
It was very real and we had it up here long before anywhere else in the uk. That's why the violence reduction model in Scotland has become part of the strategy against knife crime.
If there's a point or link to coronavirus, please elaborate at a bus stop of you're choosing.

It was very real and we had it up here long before anywhere else in the uk. That's why the violence reduction model in Scotland has become part of the strategy against knife crime.
If there's a point or link to coronavirus, please elaborate at a bus stop of you're choosing.

Ok, so Two years ago 2018 the average number of deaths per day was just under 1500.
Up to now we have had a total of under 500 deaths from the virus. The problem is, it is affecting vulnerable people who will in the main need intensive care which we do not have the capacity to cope with.
The majority are already very ill and tested after death for the virus. The vast majority of us will be fine.
Why are they throwing huge amounts of resources at our vulnerable people, they have never bothered before.
We will find out eventually.

the French italians germans and Spanish are still going to work owls....

it's not gonna stop the spread.

soldiers governments
office workers factory workers you name it have already got it.

everytime you touch something in a shop its probably there.

the testing has more or less stopped.

the lockdown is to release pressure on the NHS.

Ok, so Two years ago 2018 the average number of deaths per day was just under 1500.
Up to now we have had a total of under 500 deaths from the virus. The problem is, it is affecting vulnerable people who will in the main need intensive care which we do not have the capacity to cope with.
The majority are already very ill and tested after death for the virus. The vast majority of us will be fine.
Why are they throwing huge amounts of resources at our vulnerable people, they have never bothered before.
We will find out eventually.
I see so death versus infection, which becomes exponential, is down to the virus being more virulent in terms of any other form of death. The sheer weight of numbers at one time will overwhelm the NHS. At that point you can waffle on about what's more deadly like death top trumps

Seems where there is blame there is a claim, it is possible the injured parties are in discussion with the insurance company,

weve had neighbours putting small notes through the door

if you need anything call this number
there mobile

:birra: :birra:

good the way people stick together mate xx

everyone staying indoors around here :numberone::numberone:
Do what we can, this might pull people together.

I heard you can not catch it if you rub a camels bellybutton?
weve had neighbours putting small notes through the door

if you need anything call this number
there mobile

:birra: :birra:

good the way people stick together mate xx

everyone staying indoors around here :numberone::numberone:
It's the real world version of a "like" makes them feel good.
It could be a good thing at the end of all this.

It's the real world version of a "like" makes them feel good.
It could be a good thing at the end of all this.

give the planet back to the animals is my real opinion....

I really couldnt care less.

but what I do care about is people trying to save peoples lives while idiots take it as a joke

give the planet back to the animals is my real opinion....

I really couldnt care less.

but what I do care about is people trying to save peoples lives while idiots take it as a joke
Nobody is taking it as a joke that I can see but looking at the bigger picture.

what's your bigger picture?
@tapit
002EC28600000258-0-image-a-81_1432823348098.jpg

For fook sake
Please research the population of Italy
Then search In 2019 news on Italy’s flu
goverments racing to save lives ....

while @Dollar sits In his dirty underpants.
watching youtube :rayos: :rayos:

what a fuucking hero weve got here.

Cmon man

Stop the hysteria
You sit their shitting your pants because thecorrupt media & gov
Said so

How come when the government killled over 260 people yesterday & everyday forever in uk from providing tobacco to young & old
No fooker does nothing
You can go get fooked with your shitty undies feeling sorry for the NHS
Who are on their knees with cancers heart diseases ect ect
& No fooker does nothing

Wake up man

Your welcome

the French italians germans and Spanish are still going to work owls....

it's not gonna stop the spread.

soldiers governments
office workers factory workers you name it have already got it.

everytime you touch something in a shop its probably there.

the testing has more or less stopped.

the lockdown is to release pressure on the NHS.
It’s not a case of stopping the spread, it’s a case of you getting it,and limiting your access to it, and taking it home.

For fook sake
Please research the population of Italy
Then search In 2019 news on Italy’s flu

Cmon man

Stop the hysteria
You sit their shitting your pants because thecorrupt media & gov
Said so

How come when the government killled over 260 people yesterday & everyday forever in uk from providing tobacco to young & old
No fooker does nothing
You can go get fooked with your shitty undies feeling sorry for the NHS
Who are on their knees with cancers heart diseases ect ect
& No fooker does nothing

Wake up man

Your welcome

open your eyes
your sat in your dirty undies
blind to whatd going on
I've never heard anything so stupid

Worst case scenario, we are still at home in 12 months getting payed or subsidised by government and it’s like mad max out there! :sorprendido3::frio:

what's your bigger picture?
@tapit
The sun is still coming up, The hens are laying the wheat is growing and my home brew is ready to bottle tomorrow. In the meantime we will all be infected eventually and things will get back to normal.
In the meantime we can try and protect the most at need as best we can.