generator

Members online

I think the general understanding is that piss has done something he shouldn't . Adopting PFT, name that has been known for ages. Why you have PFT central and plasterers one stop shop, Ryan? Why you don't use P1ss only?
How are you gonna feel if you have a copy dealer with the " Plasterers one stop shopping " appearing on top of you , everytime you do a search?

I guess that makes me .........Aramis :rolleyes:

What did I miss?
Who's Aramis?
Who'll be count de rochefort?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think the general understanding is that piss has done something he shouldn't . Adopting PFT, name that has been known for ages. Why you have PFT central and plasterers one stop shop, Ryan? Why you don't use P1ss only?
How are you gonna feel if you have a copy dealer with the " Plasterers one stop shopping " appearing on top of you , everytime you do a search?

I guess that makes me .........Aramis :rolleyes:

We had PFT Central before P1SS - and before many other dealers.

It's a registered company, we have built a company, reputation and brand using the name: PFT Central. Many of our customers call us PFT Central. To change the name would be like changing your company name - not a sensible decision if you are already known

We used to be the biggest PFT dealer in the UK but went our separate ways - a fantastic decision in my eyes.

We also have P1SS as a registered company and trade mark...

We don't say we sell PFT - we even have a different meaning to our name

It's a registered company, we have built a company, reputation and brand using the name: PFT Central. Many of our customers call us PFT Central. To change the name would be like changing your company name - not a sensible decision if you are already known

We used to be the biggest PFT dealer in the UK but went our separate ways - a fantastic decision in my eyes.

But I know people that have come to you wanting a PFT machine and being told they are s**t

But I know people that have come to you wanting a PFT machine and being told they are s**t

I also know of people going to PFT and being told EZE and M-tec are s**t... I have read it first hand Keith!

We never say we sell PFT and never would - that's false and dishonest.
However, if someone calls up saying they want one, I will tell them who we are, our equivalents - they can make there decision from there.

Look on our two websites - they clearly show who and what we are

I know that , it's all Busines ! So you have been part of PFT and after the split you have decided to keep the name and the reputation you have build as a part of another company? If so, nothing wrong with that. PFT should of registered and put a patent on it . Again , you found a way around and took advantage . Isn't that what's business after all- to seize the opportunity . Stealing customers is a must now days. Every big company is spending huge money for that, so no problem with that too, but...... All this bitching ...... I think is a bit too much.

And I have to agree- PFT CENTRAL sounds better than PFT countryside and is the wording that gets the customers in and by the time they realise you don't sell PFT they got one of the other machines . Brilliant idea!

I know that , it's all Busines ! So you have been part of PFT and after the split you have decided to keep the name and the reputation you have build as a part of another company? If so, nothing wrong with that. PFT should of registered and put a patent on it . Again , you found a way around and took advantage . Isn't that what's business after all- to seize the opportunity . Stealing customers is a must now days. Every big company is spending huge money for that, so no problem with that too, but...... All this bitching ...... I think is a bit too much.

And I have to agree- PFT CENTRAL sounds better than PFT countryside and is the wording that gets the customers in and by the time they realise you don't sell PFT they got one of the other machines . Brilliant idea!

That is business at the end of the day.

During our time as a PFT dealer we also sold M-tec and Lancy....

Now we sell a huge range just not PFT

If the PFT machines were that bad Ryan would never use the name , it's Good business in unhanded why , the old bull s**t of PFT means something different is a joke ,

If the PFT machines were that bad Ryan would never use the name , it's Good business in unhanded why , the old bull s**t of PFT means something different is a joke ,

My point exactly , but you have to agree! PFT should put a brand on the letters in a first place.

I don't say they are bad - read my posts and stop talking your relentless rubbish. I have always said we rate the G4 and G5 and other machines!

I will tell you what is rubbish, your constant attacks and gripes - get over it. Focus on yourself and your business Keith.
If PFT machines can sell themselves like you say on Facebook get your tongue out and let them do it themselves

This s**t will rage on and on. It's a shame really as were all on here to hopefully enhance what we do and learn a few things here and there. At the end of the day these machines all have their part to play regardless of manufacturer or dealer. It's all very dull but i can't see it changing as long as there is competition for new custom!

Getting there slowly! Based on that, PFT thinks you have stolen business you don't deserve ?

I'm sure we all 'steal' each other's business at the end of the day. That's what business is about.

We are a recognised company and very well established. People know who we are and what we sell. If we were selling our machines and saying they were PFT that is wrong - we don't do that and never would.

We have gone from a company in a small chicken shed with 2 guys to now have 9 guys in a amazing warehouse, a franchise and two more opening up. We have also just purchased a new warehouse which I believe is 16,000 m2. I don't think the issue is with the name - it's simply jealously and they hate the competition

I don't say they are bad - read my posts and stop talking your relentless rubbish. I have always said we rate the G4 and G5 and other machines!

I will tell you what is rubbish, your constant attacks and gripes - get over it. Focus on yourself and your business Keith.
If PFT machines can sell themselves like you say on Facebook get your tongue out and let them do it themselves
If you stopped bring me into it I would , I have had phone calls , texts pm, been told I have fake accounts , suggesting I,m on back handers ect , you Don't know me , so wind your neck in and you even look into bank accounts ?? Who is the sad one

If you stopped bring me into it I would , I have had phone calls , texts pm, been told I have fake accounts , suggesting I,m on back handers ect , you Don't know me , so wind your neck in and you even look into bank accounts ?? Who is the sad one

Bank accounts? What the hell are you on about? How can I do that? Again, rubbish!

I don't know you, you don't know me. But you say a lot about me and my company. I will use the term keyboard warrior.

You are always welcome to visit the shop

Bank accounts? What the hell are you on about? How can I do that? Again, rubbish!

I don't know you, you don't know me. But you say a lot about me and my company. I will use the term keyboard warrior.

You are always welcome to visit the shop
Grow up Ryan ,I know your only a kid , but wind it in boy

This s**t will rage on and on. It's a shame really as were all on here to hopefully enhance what we do and learn a few things here and there. At the end of the day these machines all have their part to play regardless of manufacturer or dealer. It's all very dull but i can't see it changing as long as there is competition for new custom!

Yeap, say what you have to say and don't repeat your self! The nfo is out there and you can decide for yourself what do you want! A bit of counselling helps too.

Shocking :eek:

Grow up Ryan ,I know your only a kid , but wind it in boy

Don't try and patronise me Keith. I may only be a kid in your eyes, but that's a kid who is doing a pretty good job running a business.

Don't accuse me of looking into bank accounts. Firstly it's impossible for me to do. Secondly I'm pretty sure it's against the law.

Last edited:
Don't try and patronise me Keith. I may only be a kid in your eyes, but that a kid who is doing a pretty good job running a business.

Don't accuse me of looking into bank accounts. Firstly it's impossible for me to do. Secondly I'm pretty sure it's against the law.
Glad you said that

Glad you said that

Said what Keith... That I wouldn't do and don't do something you accuse me of?

To be honest, I am very tired of talking to you. I don't want you as a customer, I will never try. You could come to me with an order for our most expensive equipment and I would simply say no.

Get on with what you do in life. Stop throwing accusations and talking about myself or my company. You constantly try and give me a bad image - it won't work. Our growth and sales volumes and reviews speak for themselves

Said what Keith... That I wouldn't do and don't do something you accuse me of?

To be honest, I am very tired of talking to you. I don't want you as a customer, I will never try. You could come to me with an order for our most expensive equipment and I would simply say no.

Get on with what you do in life. Stop throwing accusations and talking about myself or my company. You constantly try and give me a bad image - it won't work. Our growth and sales volumes and reviews speak for themselves
Same page again !