generator

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
why cant you have a power take off on something like a transit then? bet andy off scraphead could oo aar :RpS_blink:

not such a daft idea i thought.. although isnt 12kva enough....
so can you get hold of such a thing as a 12kva pto genny? extra prop shaft and you got a cheap genny? or is it just not worth the hassle? maybe with a modicum of mechanical knowledge and some heavy duty spanners?
how much is a 12kva with its own engine?

kinell thats a lot of power man...
like 24 kettles..... big posh super quick kettles...
or 8, 3 bar leccy fires...
so how much is a normal, engine in the unit type thing 24k goin for?

I haven't got a clue mate ...... I'd be happy with the 24 and a good excuse to park you're van on site

spunk ive looked at those things only to realise they're for farmers! What's wrong with the honda 12kva genny mate. They we're £1270 first of all when richard brown discovered them(that's what i paid) then the guy selling them got in with the machine dealers and the price soon went up to around £1570. Supply & demand. As part of a machine package with all the bits and peace of mind then fair enough but what if you just need a gennie?? The 12kva genny on sjl is now at £1940 but this is fitted with the new generation honda GX660 engine which sort of makes up in part for the price hike.

Status
Not open for further replies.