generater messing up

ayup iv had problem today with generator which runs fine no issue just wen turn on my machine it trips instantly . if any1 knows anything . much apprciated

Plug a kettle into generator and if it boils no sweat it's not the generator, then try with lead on to eliminate that.

ayup iv had problem today with generator which runs fine no issue just wen turn on my machine it trips instantly . if any1 knows anything . much apprciated
actually take it back not genny its machine ... not spining in forward mode and seems to trio genny as soon as start it up

ayup pal iv checked the connections at the back seems to be ok no loose ones or damage ill double check tho for sake ... the machine jenny are like new quite esy to determine damage anywer but also new to machine life and problem cud be in front my eyes . nice 1 tho

Chancher then @carl-the-plasterer pop that photo up
1586717838992.jpeg

ayup pal iv checked the connections at the back seems to be ok no loose ones or damage ill double check tho for sake ... the machine jenny are like new quite esy to determine damage anywer but also new to machine life and problem cud be in front my eyes . nice 1 tho

Quickest thing, call us for help mate.

Andy is best: 07966394864

If you can’t get through to him, call me on 07891460532