G'day

bennals

Hello to all,

New forum member here. I'm an owner-builder from Brisbane, Australia, in the middle of straw-bale house build. Bale walls will be rendered with an clay/lime/sand render mix, so hopefully some folks here will be able to pass on some tips.

Cheers,

Bill.

Welcomee along...

please can you upload photos? I am in the middle of planning to build a straw bale building :D

Animated GIF

Imagine sat on kazzi and a funnel Web spider bites you on ass! @Casper be screwed 4am!
I worked for a aussie kids . ( funny he was manager at walkabout bars) . I had to go in loft and was not please with all cobwebs . He said you bits make me laugh in Australia you couldn't just go in loft like this as you could die.

I worked for a aussie kids . ( funny he was manager at walkabout bars) . I had to go in loft and was not please with all cobwebs . He said you bits make me laugh in Australia you couldn't just go in loft like this as you could die.
Anyone could die in a loft if Fred West was up there!

Hello to all,

New forum member here. I'm an owner-builder from Brisbane, Australia, in the middle of straw-bale house build. Bale walls will be rendered with an clay/lime/sand render mix, so hopefully some folks here will be able to pass on some tips.

Cheers,
GAA DAY
Bill, I've got an uncle mick from over there lives in oodnatadda!! Little bloke, walks with a limp, smokes a pipe, ya know him? If ya see him tell him hi from me!!! If you just say I heard of your nephew 3 bollox he, ll know who ya mean!!! Cheers cobba

Thanks for the welcome folks. I'll post photos of the build shortly Danny. Oodnadatta is a long way from Brisbane Badvok. Never been there, but it's one of those places that people seem to go to on their round Australia treks, so maybe one day?

Thanks for the welcome folks. I'll post photos of the build shortly Danny. Oodnadatta is a long way from Brisbane Badvok. Never been there, but it's one of those places that people seem to go to on their round Australia treks, so maybe one day?
No worries Bill, it was a long shot!! Barstard still owes me 50 quid any way!!
Welcome along buddy