G5 vs G4

Members online

Plasterer 1

Hello I’m just wondering which is a faster machine at spraying mono ?? I’m told the G5 is faster at spraying mono than a G4 but I don’t know as I never used plastering pumps just thinking of getting into it wondering if any of you guys would know? Thanks.

Both use a D,6-3 Rotor and Stator as standard and there is no output difference at all.

The M-tec M330 sprays at 24l/min as opposed to the EZE K4, G4 and G5 spraying at 20l.

At P1, we offer our own version of the G4, the EZE K4 + Edition, if you would like any information, please let me know

Ok thanks very much for your reply the guy selling the g5 machine is very cheap but if they don’t make them anymore could be hard to get parts like the electrics caddy on it I know the the motors and other stuff from a g4 would fit it , does the caddy give any trouble on them?

Ok thanks very much for your reply the guy selling the g5 machine is very cheap but if they don’t make them anymore could be hard to get parts like the electrics caddy on it I know the the motors and other stuff from a g4 would fit it , does the caddy give any trouble on them?
The caddy is really the brains of the machine. You can still get all parts for it etc. We have one with a Gene here for a customer who wants 2.5k for it

I hadi the g5 compact….remember it being proper heavy!!,ive also had a g5,decent enough machine tbf,..when they pop up they tend to go for cheap,it’s the generator that are like gold dust second hand..if it comes in the bundle,you’ve had it off…if it’s split,and just the machine,you’ll prob find yourself shopping for a genset.,that’s when it gets costly as they are rare as you like so it’s be a new one …

Sorry for late reply doing 12 hour shifts these days and don’t get much time on the internet ha, that sounds like a good deal but I’m just very wary of the electrical side on the the caddy if anything goes wrong inside the caddy and I need a new caddy and they don’t make them anymore I’m screwed?

Parts are still available, keep filters cleans and replace wear parts when needed, but get a good generator to power it, don't skimp and get a 12kva is my advice. ryan does a good 20kva at P1 shop.

Yeah I was told to get a 25kva diesel Generator , what is the difference in a pft G4 machine and a power mixer CMG 4 think there made in turkey or Russia new out but seen a few for sale in Uk,

Yeah I was told to get a 25kva diesel Generator , what is the difference in a pft G4 machine and a power mixer CMG 4 think there made in turkey or Russia new out but seen a few for sale in Uk,
Ones made in Germany and the other one is made in khasakstan…

the levels lol

Hello I’m just wondering which is a faster machine at spraying mono ?? I’m told the G5 is faster at spraying mono than a G4 but I don’t know as I never used plastering pumps just thinking of getting into it wondering if any of you guys would know? Thanks.
Every single renderer I know including myself use the g4 or for smaller job's the ritmo both machines are brilliant

CMG Machines are made in Turkey. Worth checking safety features on the first.

Not need for a generator that size, especially diesel. You'll have to tow it!

We do a compact 20KVA Loncin which is Petrol, very reliable units.
SKU24091.jpg

I see ye it looks like a handy set up , now another question I have is I’m hand balling monocuche at the minute and I have a lot of acrylic jobs coming up , now I was told a g4 machine can do mono but not acrylic because you need to slow down the machine or something but you can slow it down on a m tec 330 machine if you fit some gadget to it so I’m leaning towards a 330 machine would there be any truth in this? All help appreciated,

25 kva generator .......you'd power half the street with that.

I see ye it looks like a handy set up , now another question I have is I’m hand balling monocuche at the minute and I have a lot of acrylic jobs coming up , now I was told a g4 machine can do mono but not acrylic because you need to slow down the machine or something but you can slow it down on a m tec 330 machine if you fit some gadget to it so I’m leaning towards a 330 machine would there be any truth in this? All help appreciated,

No 415v will do Acrylics. The M330 can be fitted with a variable speed but not giving it the ability to do thin coats.

The M330 is primarily Mono machines also well suited to screeds to to its output and mixing capabilities.

All round machines for mono and thin coat are ok, but not the best. I would advise having a dedicated thin coat machine such as the EZE 24 if you’re looking to apply topcoats and using a K4/M330 for your Mono.

We offer the M200 in 110v which has the ability to do both Mono and thin coat, but it won’t spray thin coat as well as the EZE 24 - meaning that’s a slight draw back.