G5 and/or 3 Phase genny

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DePhreak

Hi all

Due to changes in life etc, im having to consider selling my G5 and 3 phase genny...
Is this the best place to offer it for sale??

cheers

Put some pics up and a good run down of what you've got extra hoses clamps etc abuse it's had the year of it and how much you want sell it like a car

ive heard theres a lot of machine work round torquay at mo and they need machine guys

there seems to be a fair bit of it down here but the bigger boys seem to have it all .... they all own machines and the lads on the books use them

i know les has been down there for 3 days demoing to a few firms he reckons some of the jobs are massive but shite rates

you can put it on here mate and ebay but send me , monkey or blones some pics and details about condition, how much your looking forit as we are always being asked for second hand machines. One thing I will say is you will get lots of offers asking if you can sell the genny on its own, DONT mate, sell it as a package. The only time you want to sell it is if someone just wants the machine and not genny .

Rich Get yours out and have a go what's the worse thing that can
Happen it'll pack up half way through a gable you panic finish it by hand forget to clean the machine and a **** off dayjoint right through the middle right next to a busy road the customer kicks off it all has to be hacked off the machines f**k*d the hoses are useless apart from that it's all cream cheese

you can put it on here mate and ebay but send me , monkey or blones some pics and details about condition, how much your looking forit as we are always being asked for second hand machines. One thing I will say is you will get lots of offers asking if you can sell the genny on its own, DONT mate, sell it as a package. The only time you want to sell it is if someone just wants the machine and not genny .
can you sell mine then

Rich Get yours out and have a go what's the worse thing that can
Happen it'll pack up half way through a gable you panic finish it by hand forget to clean the machine and a **** off dayjoint right through the middle right next to a busy road the customer kicks off it all has to be hacked off the machines f**k*d the hoses are useless apart from that it's all cream cheese

:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

he sneaked into my manor with mr hopkins selling machines. :RpS_mad: I think me and mr hopkins are going to have to sit down and have a little chat

I think he is a **** ....... he was gonna ring me whilst he was down but as usual didnt bother ........

sorry to here that Rich, You could of got a pizza together then maybe the cinema. I here there is a good film about 2 cowboys who do lots together up a mountin

I made the effort Ian, bought some new aftershave, got a trim and cut my toe nails.

but rich, did yo get your sack, back and crack done, monkey told me les dont like a hairy crack mate so that could have been the reason. He didnt want to say no, and have to zip uo just as he was about to punch yor donut because you had a hairy crack mate :RpS_laugh: I have been told by goody that Ian dont mind a hairy one.

sorry rich my dance card was full all the time i was down there i didnt get any chance to to come and see you at all sooooooooooory

now now rich... your a trusted and respected member of the plasterers forum jedi council now... running out of vaseline is just no excuse im afraid!

used to know a girl who had a hairy ass bless her.......every time i spoke to her all I could think of was these hairy bumcheeks. Just not right

Thanks for that... i'll get some pics soon. Think the genny has only had about 150hrs use, and therefore same for machine

Status
Not open for further replies.