g4 water problem

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spen

the past two days when i set my water it wont go above 300 in the water bottle water pressure is fine as i am working my pump all ok at the minute as rotor nand stator is worn in but when i come to change them prob tommoz i prefer to start up with water a lot higher any ideas would be great dont fancy loads of jams tommoz and reversing thanks

yes released all the air through the tap like i always do its just one of them probs that was not there last night but there this morning doing my head in

hi spen first thing have you checked your filters .. if you have are you running with a water pump if yes is your water coming from a barrel or mains ... please let me know so i can help you.... i can alter your pressure on your bottle easy so let me know about the water :RpS_thumbup:

yes fiters checked in machine and filter in water pump i am running from mains with not to bad pressure thanks

same as we always use 25 meters the prob has just appeared overnight be spraying years just this prob has never poped up unless the filters blocked or pressure crap

i meant like an attachment that goes in the water inlet. its a geka with a plastic insert so that the water enters the chamber at greater pressure. Reason i ask is i just had a similar problem and it was this that caused it. i was thinking your water inlet may be restricted. does it do the same when you disconect the water from the mixing chamber

If you take the water pump out of the equation and run off known high pressure mains can you get above 300?

Spen. You could have a quick conversation with Teccnoman and eliminate the problem. He is very knowlegeable and friendly. Gift horse. mouth...... ring him and you will come

Spen .... open up to us brother .... all these short, one word replies wont help you. Give us something to work with here !!!

happend to me............it was the filter (that i didnt know was there) on the inlet to the machine !! 3in hard mesh tube, rinse in petrol or replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.