G4 light

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you pm me the price mate please ,and will it sit in the machine like the old one (7/8 years old )?

Its been a bit chicken oriental the past month. normally it slows a little heading up to the kids hols cos people are in holiday mode and dont want anything done im 6 weeks ahead in graft which is unusual. but i dont wanna jinx it and start complaining cos its will all go tits up..............:RpS_laugh:

Hows things down your way?. is the weather being too warm an issue with the render when you spraying or does it not matter @keithuk

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been a bit chicken oriental the past month. normally it slows a little heading up to the kids hols cos people are in holiday mode and dont want anything done im 6 weeks ahead in graft which is unusual. but i dont wanna jinx it and start complaining cos its will all go tits up..............:RpS_laugh:

Hows things down your way?. is the weather being too warm an issue with the render when you spraying or does it not matter @keithuk
Tan is coming on well my friend:RpS_wink:

:RpS_drool:

you need to PM me and @Olican some snaps of your white bits for our charity naked plasterers calender :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOT!E=Arti;797246]Dont play coy............................:RpS_wink:[/QUOTE]

Like a carp?? :RpS_lol:

Go on do it....just for the hallibut...:RpS_thumbsup:

Ive haddock with you too :RpS_thumbdn:[/QUOTE]

I can't be arsd writing any more fish puns..................I'm going to leave it to salmon else.:RpS_bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.